The Honeycombers of Beekeeping is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning tiger population. The hard-working population of 4.817 billion Beekeepingians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 13.6%.
The Beekeepingian economy, worth 234 trillion lire a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 48,715 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beekeeping's national animal is the tiger.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beekeeping was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Average.
- : Beekeeping applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Beekeeping resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Beekeeping lost the position of Artificial Solar System WA Delegate to The Republic of When the Sun Goes Down.
- : Beekeeping was endorsed by The Republic of Fluorescent Adolescent.
- : Beekeeping was endorsed by The Fiefdom of 15th Army of BM catgirls.
- : Beekeeping was endorsed by The Republic of Muppet of a Man.
- : Beekeeping was endorsed by The Republic of Vs Rouxls Kaard.
- : Beekeeping was endorsed by The Republic of Manly Muppet.
- : Beekeeping lost the endorsement of The Republic of Creepy Clown Symphony.