|Leader||Emperor Alexis Corvynn|
The Empire of Corovos is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Alexis Corvynn with an iron fist, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.858 billion Corovosians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corvynnport. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Corovosian economy, worth 285 trillion cors a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 153,427 cors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, children dream of becoming physicians and physicists, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, and roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Corovos's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Corvynnism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Corovos was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, children dream of becoming physicians and physicists.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, Emperor Alexis Corvynn's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Corvynnport generates millions of views.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, refugees from other nations are flocking to Corovos's border.
- : Corovos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
Endorsements Received: 76 » Raghallaigh, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Eloscape, Emastalia, Ipsonasia, Caffeinated, Arvigiel, Brickfield, Acapais, Le Libertia, Purple Ruthenia, Arqhua, Lethen, Kingdom of Stargard, Ajaccino, Samuelstani, West Wirral, Greenburgland, Free People Union, Akeland, Polgaria, Voxum Mortalum, The Eurasian Revolution Front, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Mutualist American Republics, Terra Potestatem, Arnasas, United Northen States Canada, Paulotzia, Katkasistan, United Kingdoms of Redania, Thurston, Andradus, Calvar, Free Rosabell, Alpharod, Pakistan 55, Tassaland, Primorye Oblast, Taskete, ShadyStans, New France Republic, Poquaoi, Havenwelle, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Pygania, Benthamania, Trackeendy, and 26 others.Leuxas, Gooblaria, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Ganud, Algamonzimt, Caleban, Zakanda, Oneida Mohawk, Arrowlandia, Greatnessity City, The Democratic Peoples, BIOTstate, Sablania, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Cyberpunk, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Rawatna, Sudmar Island, Illyrda, The Lost Men, Guatemalan Corsica, Euperis, Lurinsk, Disney Know it Alls, and Laudesia.