The Empire of Corovos is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its digital currency, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 305 million Corovosians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corvenport. The average income tax rate is 66.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Corovosian economy, worth 25.2 trillion cors a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,606 cors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens must have a license to operate a computer, it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Corovos Blood Tithe, and the masses are surrendering their civil liberties without complaint for the sake of shopping convenience. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Corovos's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Corovos endorsed The Republic of Androxis.
- : Corovos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Corovos was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, the masses are surrendering their civil liberties without complaint for the sake of shopping convenience.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Corovos Blood Tithe.
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, it is against the rules of boxing to hit above or below the belt.
- : Corovos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Corovos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Corovos, citizens must have a license to operate a computer.
- : Corovos endorsed The Void of Precisely Nothing.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Raghallaigh, Clialaad, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Desrouleaux, Eloscape, Aexnidaral, Twilight Ways, Emastalia, Salxeburg, Tomaenia, United-Marrshmallows, Mikkazuki, Ipsonasia, New Peoples Empire, Caffeinated, Fox-Wolf Unions, Pyrhus, Arvigiel, Brickfield, Bellcon, Acapais, Ikheria, Le Libertia, Purple Ruthenia, Darostar, South Eastern Centralia, --Neo-America--, Ramalia Shanatopian, Arqhua, Lethen, Envielle, Deathfall, Montpitol, Chungus World, Kingdom of Stargard, Ajaccino, Samuelstani, West Wirral, SkyDip, Blaniotid, Greenburgland, Free People Union, Disney Know it Alls, Akeland, Novamexia 3, Polgaria, and Androxis.