The Fantastic Field Marshal of Ever-Wandering Souls is a gargantuan, orderly nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 15.658 billion Survivors are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sanctuary. The average income tax rate is 84.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Survivor economy, worth a remarkable 1,924 trillion Tales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 122,902 Tales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Hundreds of teenagers die every year at the a Survivor Hungry Games, search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards, golden statues of Mongrels line the memorial avenues of the Funerary District, and human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ever-Wandering Souls's national animal is the Mongrel, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls suppressed a post on the The Black Hawks Regional Message Board.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls ejected and banned Orden del toro from The Black Hawks.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls ejected and banned The Anarchy of Anarchestan from The Black Hawks.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ravaged by a Zombie Burster Horde from Oromo land, infecting 47 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ravaged by a Zombie Burster Horde from Oromo land, infecting 87 million survivors.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Ever-Wandering Souls was condemned by Security Council Resolution # 326.