|Faith||the holiest freedoms|
The Federation of Narvatus is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 9.373 billion Narvatusians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Usoreum. The average income tax rate is 97.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Narvatusian economy, worth a remarkable 1,832 trillion ounces a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 195,555 ounces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, it is quite common for bar patrons to discuss Wittgenstein over cordials and games of backgammon, it is rumoured that Leader uses a magic 8-ball to make policy decisions, and politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Narvatus's national animal is the common housecat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the holiest freedoms.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Narvatus, politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies.
- : Following new legislation in Narvatus, it is rumoured that Leader uses a magic 8-ball to make policy decisions.
- : Narvatus endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Great Sothos.
- : Narvatus was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Great Sothos.
- : Following new legislation in Narvatus, it is quite common for bar patrons to discuss Wittgenstein over cordials and games of backgammon.
- : Following new legislation in Narvatus, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Narvatus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Narvatus, citizens pray for sunshine so that they can use illicit sundials for timekeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Narvatus, most politicians belong to the Church of the Divine Kickback.
- : Following new legislation in Narvatus, the nation is in perpetual campaign mode.
Endorsements Received: 161 » Tigerania, Vilorelis, Emaha, Galali, OF Arian Hellas, The Republic of Awesometopia, Finappa, My Nation, Ulymein, Archargentina, Afraka, Underwater Sovereignties, Gartias, Red Foxia, Grand Abaco, Sparsdan, MountGranite, Laidir, Doctors Orvos, Rokandia, EileanDonan, Literian, Republic of Arstotska, Hetairaea, Hotak, The Nation of JH, Xurisha, Eluthania, Western Wakayama, Alitani, BurgerKing, Gufand, Pathon, Mapperdonia, Josskaland, Tan Talaba, Tricastinie, Moka Pamplemousses, Sulivannia, Greater Phoenixia, Ramokee, Novostia, Basalistan, Saintrilu, South Asiania, Kouper, Rapid Cty, The Aaronian Reich, Terrarum, Alphabeth, and 111 others.Gouverne, Syrisia, Lets go to Space, Joergen, Lovecraftopolis Puppet, La Montevideo, Mersdon, Unova SSR, Exetonia, Maplosis, Federal States of Polis, Tiocfadh, Windhelme, Neo-Trinity, Minas Motus, People of Nolan, BBoss, Octosa, Mandanation, Quebecania, The Trident Union, Ornionam, Kannonate, Roberdian, Kisobultea, Angelsnow Matriarchy, Palmland Islands, The United Provinces of North America, The United States Of NorthAmerica, Tigerist minitedder, Balrothery, New Lizhou, Zedyeg, Mik Jer Amear, Arbuza, Heldah, Ste Franin, United Home Wreckers, Kueblersonia, Mafacy, Ratakosha, Himmel Ende, Ninals, The Martelex Islands, Terrebasse, Mokanie, Azharian, Liberty et Justice, Ocultia, Ne Ville, Cartdrigen, Nhuticia, Artannia, Llamalic, Halkstaad, Rakkene, Gullyslanarmaing, Chtholly, Nodria, Wiendonia, Slaughter None, Confederacion analitica-aceleracional, Arciom, New Carthagea, Uljenph, Belonsa, Ikralikom, StormCoders, Victoreli, Acceel, Drumrum, Djordama, Tetthia, Linkers Sha, Hetus, Ode Duddis, Ateris, Arashmahshid, Gargarian, Guntelvania, Anvara, Karsopolis, Antiperon, Rixte, Rhim Flavezztowland, Europan Union, SIDDHARISTAN, Rivand, The Holy Mayan Empire, Itianr Arazia, Dongerland, Geohan, Alicetopia, Eireann Nua, Die Deutschen, Ufrax-Izane, Inner Spaxi Serf, Sargon Reman, Urbiana, Valid, The Forbidden West, Aberath, Free Oceanic Republics, Ching Chongnese, Royal Alba, New Caprona, The Lord Vader, Kastagistan, Novissima Terra, Korieland, and Great Sothos.