The Republic of Natcatjojo is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Natalie with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 882 million Natcatjojoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elsity. The average income tax rate is 70.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Natcatjojoan economy, worth 49.8 trillion Woolongs a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,497 Woolongs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Natcatjojoan citizenship in droves, eminent domain has been abolished, government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately, and strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Natcatjojo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, government opponents tend to have their patents rejected immediately.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Natcatjojoan citizenship in droves.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, a third of Natcatjojoans are e-certified CEOs.
- : Natcatjojo was endorsed by The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Natcatjojo was endorsed by The Rainbow Land of The Sk8ing Unicorn.
- : Natcatjojo was endorsed by The Free Land of BootJack.
- : Following new legislation in Natcatjojo, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Erinor, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Beepee, Anachronolandia, Quiescent, Hanguk-Nippon, Barabarom, Linguiniland, Towi Lamia, Laluna Isle, Aumeltopia, Jehenna, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Luddinlande, Ufask, Kandorith, Curlyhoward, Three Rivia Levr, Aywhyou, Grouu, Jaxon, Sedunn, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Xandev, Farengeto, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Stoniamera, Wehraboos, Jahass, Abarri, Academy of Umbrellas, Akindom, Vincent Field, Qvait, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Churumduul, Sesteran, Changolandia, The Filippinas, The Solar System Scope, Mew Nation, Roavin, and 16 others.Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, Ostanasia, Qawe, Rebel-topia, PenguinPies, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, Jennaterra, Pays de Loire, BootJack, The Sk8ing Unicorn, and Untied Provinces of Atlantica.