by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus RMB

WA Delegate: The Obesotocracy of Treadwellia (elected )

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

🎄 Welcome to LazCorp - Please Wash Your Hands! We're dead serious!

Join the World Assembly [?] and endorse CEO Treadwellia🎅, COO New Rogernomics and Auditors Custadia, Lazarene Ryccia, and Leonism!

Endorsement Cap: 130 if endorsing the CEO, 20 if not.


Information Desk ♥️ LinkDiscord ♥️ LinkForums ♥️ LinkBecome a Shareholder
Our Assembly:
has elected Honeydewistania the next PM. New Armenian Union and Honeydewistania are the same person.
  • Happy 2021!

No Recruitment or Spam Please!



Embassies: A Lazarene Card Farm, The North Pacific, The East Pacific, the South Pacific, the West Pacific, Osiris, Balder, the Rejected Realms, Gay, One big Island, Hell, Caer Sidi, Thalassia, 10000 Islands, The Free Nations Region, Warzone Asia, and 5 others.Warzone Airspace, Warzone Africa, Grace of Gaia, Anteria, and LazCorp.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Featured, Founderless, Gargantuan, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, and Sinker.

Regional Power: Extremely High

Lazarus contains 8,512 nations, the 3rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Mining Sector in Lazarus

World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.

As a region, Lazarus is ranked 7,692nd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Academic Dominion of WoolleviaIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Non Torsii Subligarium”
2.The Hell Hole of TerriansCorporate Police State Halliburton“DEATH TO HUMANS !”
3.The Obesotocracy of TreadwelliaIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Mmph mmph!”
4.The Grand Duchy of NilthriasFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“For sovereignty!”
5.The Armed Republic of GreaterEastasiaPsychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship“Freedom is the Reward of Service”
6.The Galactic Empire of FlarbiniaIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Give Me Glorious Victory Or Give Me Honorable Death”
7.The Democratic Republic of FarminaMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“One People, One Ideal, One God”
8.The Holy Dictatorship of DoperlandIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“All Obey.”
9.The Ur-Quan Masters of HesperonisCompulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones“Hold what you do is wrong! Why do you do this thing?”
10.The Grand Republic of VersailFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“For the glory of the Republic!”
1234. . .851852»

Regional Happenings

More...

Lazarus Regional Message Board

Post self-deleted by Demonos.

Demonos wrote:Being of the view that, if a nationís live quote is through the CTEd of Lazarus, a Lazarene always.

What does that mean?

Post self-deleted by Axixic.

Dernel wrote:I gave a commonly known example, the fact of the matter is that incest often causes issues in genetic inheritance. When you have two distant people breeding, the chances of genetic overlap are incredibly low, and as such genetic defects are low. When incest is involved these issues are amplified in their chances of appearing. These defects only need to show in one person to then spawn an entire bloodline of people with these defects, and when you consider the fact that this is someones entire life, it shouldn't be taken lightly, and the chances of defects like this that are easily avoidable should be avoided.

It only spawns a entire bloodline of defects if that person and there decendants continue to marry amongst each other for generations. Genetic defects arising from incest are oftentimes recessive genes, so if they marry someone outside the bloodline the negative effects should go away in a single generation. As long as your family is not systematically only marrying cousin's then it really dosent matter if you do have cousins that occasionally hook up.

Take my nice for example, my brother fell in love and married a woman that we discovered shared a common ancestor with us, after my nice had already been born. Now this shared ancestor lived a long time ago, he was literally a confederate soldier who died in the 1860s. And our family trees stayed completly separate until the birth of my nice. She doesn't have any severe problems tho. Her eyesight is bad, but that is due to a medication that her mother took while pregnant with her. They even won a class action lawsuit about it so its proven to not be due to inbreeding.

In fact she is physically fit compared to her poor half brother. As far as I know his family tree has no shared ancestors. However hes sick, bad sick. The doctors dont know what's wrong with him. His poor mother has tried everything she can do to help him, she flown him to specialist doctors in Minnesota several times because the doctors here openly admitted they have no idea what is wrong with him. And the doctors in Minniosta dont really know what's wrong either, one of them said he thinks he has a diagnosis but if that doctor is right then he is the secound person worldwide to ever be diagnosed with this disease. Hes always pale whenever I meet him and he has the energy of a 70 year old man, despite the fact that hes only 19 years old. If things keep up they way they're it will be a miracle if that boy lives to see his 30th birthday. It just goes to show that no matter who your parents are, life just deals some people a bad hand.

Free Market Buisnesses wrote:Why would that be funny coming from someone in Alabama?

You know the whole "hur dur those people marry there cousins" stereotype.

Good morning, my fellow Lazarenes! It's been a long time, it's good to be back. I think.

Created Forum Account

Dernel wrote:After some review I think I may have misread this and thought they were calling Tubbius fascist.

Tubbius is greatly famished but is no fascist. Mmph

New Vedan wrote:I know this is probably going to sound funny coming from a Alabamian. But what exactly is so bad about incest? I get that you dont want close relatives like siblings or parents sleeping together, but if two people love each other who cares if there cousins? I mean it's not like it hasn't been going on for thousands of years now. Heck I think I read somewhere that most marriages in India and the middle east are cousin marriages to this day. Everybody's family tree loops if you go back far enough.

Alabama! A lovely state, as long as a visitor does not get sucked into that Auburn-Alabama football foolishness. As for the stereotype of inbred Southerners, actually, we do know a gentleman from Alabama who married his first-cousin. They never had children, but that was not from lack of effort. Is that common? You may know better than we do.

The Isles of Great Britain and Ireland wrote:What if the cousin was really hot though? Jk :P

Exactly! Sexual attraction is very powerful.

Axixic wrote:Ah, the good old days

We were not around for those good old days. But we did see what nasty raiders did to SECFanatics, and then tried to do to The Embassy.

Axixic wrote:Yeah, just where did Cainís wife come from anywise yíall?

Sweetie, DNA has shown that humans messed around with the Denisovans and the Neanderthals. Cainís wife might have been one of them.

New Vedan wrote:It only spawns a entire bloodline of defects if that person and there decendants continue to marry amongst each other for generations. Genetic defects arising from incest are oftentimes recessive genes, so if they marry someone outside the bloodline the negative effects should go away in a single generation. As long as your family is not systematically only marrying cousin's then it really dosent matter if you do have cousins that occasionally hook up.

Take my nice for example, my brother fell in love and married a woman that we discovered shared a common ancestor with us, after my nice had already been born. Now this shared ancestor lived a long time ago, he was literally a confederate soldier who died in the 1860s. And our family trees stayed completly separate until the birth of my nice. She doesn't have any severe problems tho. Her eyesight is bad, but that is due to a medication that her mother took while pregnant with her. They even won a class action lawsuit about it so its proven to not be due to inbreeding.

In fact she is physically fit compared to her poor half brother. As far as I know his family tree has no shared ancestors. However hes sick, bad sick. The doctors dont know what's wrong with him. His poor mother has tried everything she can do to help him, she flown him to specialist doctors in Minnesota several times because the doctors here openly admitted they have no idea what is wrong with him. And the doctors in Minniosta dont really know what's wrong either, one of them said he thinks he has a diagnosis but if that doctor is right then he is the secound person worldwide to ever be diagnosed with this disease. Hes always pale whenever I meet him and he has the energy of a 70 year old man, despite the fact that hes only 19 years old. If things keep up they way they're it will be a miracle if that boy lives to see his 30th birthday. It just goes to show that no matter who your parents are, life just deals some people a bad hand.

The issue here is that the example given is purely anecdotal, it doesn't represent the whole situation. Evidence is shown that an average child born of an under 35 mother has about a 3% chance of having any birth defect. When between cousins this doubles. If over 35, this goes from 3% to 4% meaning, that between cousins it is an 8% chance of a birth defect compared to a normal couple.

Now, I understand your argument, of love is love, and as long as it doesn't effect anyone else it doesn't matter. Only issue is, it does affect someone else. It affects the child. Even if it doesn't pass on to the grand children, it still messes with that child's entire life. When you double the chances of someone's life being generally messed up, or even completely destroyed, it's not something one should be ok with, much less encourage.

Forum View

Advertisement