|Leader||Another Random Leader|
|Animal||Pembroke Welsh Corgi|
The Pellonese Colony of Patterthippe is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Another Random Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 3.897 billion Patterthippeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thatterpippe. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Patterthippean economy, worth 536 trillion monies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 137,592 monies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out, military spending is on the increase, conspiracy theorists allege that the government is spying on them through their carbon monoxide detectors, and dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Patterthippe's national animal is the Pembroke Welsh Corgi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Thippeanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Patterthippe's influence in New West Indies rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Patterthippe relocated from Balder to New West Indies.
- : Patterthippe was refounded in Balder.
- : Patterthippe ceased to exist in New West Indies.
- : Patterthippe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Patterthippe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Patterthippe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and the Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Patterthippe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Patterthippe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Patterthippe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.