|Leader||Daryūsh Jem Trayast|
The Intramarine Realm of Pygania is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Daryūsh Jem Trayast with an even hand, and notable for its feral children, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 6.804 billion Pyganians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, although Industry and Administration are also considered important, while Education and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anquas. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Pyganian economy, worth a remarkable 1,618 trillion vrigs a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Retail, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 237,932 vrigs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 881,051 per year while the poor average 45,245, a ratio of 19.5 to 1.
The long arm of the law possesses a rather slow hand, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism, tour guides tell passengers that there is beautiful architecture just behind the two-hundred-foot concrete walls, and unemployed mercenaries drift the country looking for new careers. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Pygania's national animal is the boar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Zoroastrianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, unemployed mercenaries drift the country looking for new careers.
- : Pygania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, tour guides tell passengers that there is beautiful architecture just behind the two-hundred-foot concrete walls.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism.
- : Pygania was endorsed by The Federation of Patriotic Poland.
- : Pygania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, the long arm of the law possesses a rather slow hand.
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
- : Pygania was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Pygania, millions of simultaneously backfiring toilets have flooded Anquas with effluent.
Endorsements Received: 121 » Primorye Oblast, Caffeinated, Raghallaigh, ShadyStans, Benthamania, Sablania, New France Republic, Royal Alchemia, Emastalia, Corovos, Cortlandt Manor, Trackeendy, Barcelona and Girona, Tassaland, Gabingston, Romanengo City, Poquaoi, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Bursken, West Wirral, Utopian Earth, Almendron, Precisely Nothing, Coloamerica, Havenwelle, Asian Hatia, Penlopa, Quartzinne, Waluigi4Smash, Thurston, United Kingdoms of Redania, Leuxas, Samuelstani, Arvigiel, Scaletta, Mancheseva City, Algazzio, BIOTstate, Pirataria, Algamonzimt, Pakistan 55, Ipsonasia, Pentisia, Machu Cornwall, Kroll Union, Birgenland, Caleban, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Lethen, and 71 others.Mediocrea, Free Rosabell, Voxum Mortalum, Eloscape, Zakanda, The Tugboat Complex, Alpharod, Former Raxhiria, Vlazinova, Akalshis, Taskete, Calvar, United Northen States Canada, Tital Mania, Greenburgland, Yugarritia, P0ptr0pica, Gooblaria, Union Lysk, Paulotzia, Kingdom of Stargard, Akeland, And Spaces, Le Libertia, Greatnessity City, Geektopia, Ganud, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Oforrriand, Skyhawk Clan, Polgaria, Terra Potestatem, Pland Adanna, Andradus, The Democratic Peoples, Tarkovinia, Brickfield, Baobab-Bumbaria, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Elwin, Cyberpunk, Sincluda, Mutualist American Republics, Sudmar Island, Euramericasia, Ayolvuuz, Illyrda, The Lost Men, Gredstan, Lurinsk, Koroniti, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Laudesia, Fernlass, Nepenthaceae, Purple Ruthenia, Ramalia Shanatopian, Fruitful, Roma Italiono, Averille, Paisvasc, Democratic Republic of Bandwagon, Euxina, Dark Edgyness, The Great Sunderlanian Empirical Rule, Maynila, Omegalopolistia, Zakronia, and Patriotic Poland.