|Animal||whatever is on TGW's flag|
The Sleep Deprived LDF of Quebecshire III is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning whatever is on TGW's flag population. The hard-working population of 745 million insomniac defenders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 21.4%.
The Quebecshire IIIian economy, worth 30.6 trillion Cross-endos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 41,111 Cross-endos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Quebecshire III's national animal is the whatever is on TGW's flag.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quebecshire III applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire III resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Quebecshire III relocated from Avia to Artificial Solar System.
- : Quebecshire III's influence in Avia rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Quebecshire III was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Quebecshire III relocated from Artificial Solar System to Avia.
- : Quebecshire III was endorsed by The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia.
- : Quebecshire III was endorsed by The Confederacy of Market-167.
- : Quebecshire III endorsed The Republic of Rising Walls.
- : Quebecshire III relocated from New Terra HIP 7734 to Artificial Solar System.