by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,0803,0813,0823,0833,0843,0853,086. . .3,1093,110»

Si-topia wrote:*I grab your arm*
Liz, come on. Maybe we should just go...

*Your father laughs* I must admit, youíve earned some respect for me, just barging in to scold me. I donít know if youíre bold or stupid.... *He looks at your shoulder, noticing some thing* What is that on your arm my dear daughter?

New Front wrote:*Your father laughs* I must admit, youíve earned some respect for me, just barging in to scold me. I donít know if youíre bold or stupid.... *He looks at your shoulder, noticing some thing* What is that on your arm my dear daughter?

*I cover it with my hand*
It's nothing... Liz, please let's go.

Si-topia wrote:*I cover it with my hand*
It's nothing... Liz, please let's go.

You wonít answer my question.... So Elizabeth do you want to tell me? *I smirk and show him my shoulder* I believe your culture calls it a mark... *He continues to stay calm* A vampire allowed a wolf to mark them, did she allow the same?

New Front wrote:You wonít answer my question.... So Elizabeth do you want to tell me? *I smirk and show him my shoulder* I believe your culture calls it a mark... *He continues to stay calm* A vampire allowed a wolf to mark them, did she allow the same?

*I roll my eyes then pull up my sleeve revealing the bite mark*
Yes, I did.

Si-topia wrote:*I roll my eyes then pull up my sleeve revealing the bite mark*
Yes, I did.

So your feelings are real.... What do you think of this shadow? *I get in front of you as a person walks out of the shadows, itís another vampire* Let me guess you could smell me... *Your father grins* But of course let me guess youíre here for Elizabeth? *The vampire in all black armor nods. Your father stands up and stretches* Well considering what I just learned, Iím afraid sheís going to have to stay with me for a little bit. *The vampire sounds amused* I am not like a regular shadow knight, give her to me and your pack will be spared. *Your father looks at you* Well, my daughter is she part of our pack?

New Front wrote:So your feelings are real.... What do you think of this shadow? *I get in front of you as a person walks out of the shadows, itís another vampire* Let me guess you could smell me... *Your father grins* But of course let me guess youíre here for Elizabeth? *The vampire in all black armor nods. Your father stands up and stretches* Well considering what I just learned, Iím afraid sheís going to have to stay with me for a little bit. *The vampire sounds amused* I am not like a regular shadow knight, give her to me and your pack will be spared. *Your father looks at you* Well, my daughter is she part of our pack?

*I look over at you*
Of course she is.

Si-topia wrote:*I look over at you*
Of course she is.

*The vampire shoots an arrow at you but your father blocks it with his forearm, He roars slamming the vampire into a nearby wall* Both of you run! *I grab your hand and we walk out to the village, more vampires in black armor are standing outside, I barely manage to block a blade as one attacks* Let me guess, youíre the real shadow and the other ones are decoys. *You hear chuckling from the armor* All the rumors about you are true. *I pull out my blade matching the other vampire blow for blow, you see two more heading my way*

New Front wrote:*The vampire shoots an arrow at you but your father blocks it with his forearm, He roars slamming the vampire into a nearby wall* Both of you run! *I grab your hand and we walk out to the village, more vampires in black armor are standing outside, I barely manage to block a blade as one attacks* Let me guess, youíre the real shadow and the other ones are decoys. *You hear chuckling from the armor* All the rumors about you are true. *I pull out my blade matching the other vampire blow for blow, you see two more heading my way*

*I decide to hold them off for you. I quickly shift so that I can fight them easier. I slam the first one in to the ground with a paw and bite their head. The second vampire tries to leap on my back and choke me but I fling her off, causing her to fly in to a nearby building*

Si-topia wrote:*I decide to hold them off for you. I quickly shift so that I can fight them easier. I slam the first one in to the ground with a paw and bite their head. The second vampire tries to leap on my back and choke me but I fling her off, causing her to fly in to a nearby building*

*You hear a yelp, thatís when you notice the sun coming up. I dropped my sword after getting hit by a ray of sunlight, I back into a cabin but the shadow grabs me dragging me outside you can hear sizzling as I start to burn from the sunlight* My armor will protect me but you will be returned to your father as ash. *I activate my wrist blade and stab them in the leg, they fall to a knee and I pull off their helmet and stab them in the neck. The young woman under the helmet falls forward and starts to sizzle, too weak to get out of the sunlight. I try to crawl into cover*

New Front wrote:*You hear a yelp, thatís when you notice the sun coming up. I dropped my sword after getting hit by a ray of sunlight, I back into a cabin but the shadow grabs me dragging me outside you can hear sizzling as I start to burn from the sunlight* My armor will protect me but you will be returned to your father as ash. *I activate my wrist blade and stab them in the leg, they fall to a knee and I pull off their helmet and stab them in the neck. The young woman under the helmet falls forward and starts to sizzle, too weak to get out of the sunlight. I try to crawl into cover*

*I run over and stand over top of you, making temporary shade so you can make it back to the cabin*

Si-topia wrote:*I run over and stand over top of you, making temporary shade so you can make it back to the cabin*

*I barely make it in before passing out from the pain, I have burns all over my body but you can already see them starting to heal. Your father walks in and throws a young woman against the wall, sheís tied up* Thatís one of the armored women who attacked us. *He notices you looking at me* She will be okay, as long as sheís out of the sunlight she should be able to heal. *He takes you back to his throne after dropping off the vampire prisoner* You came to her defense quickly, so please tell me what is it that drives you towards her? Why her?

New Front wrote:*I barely make it in before passing out from the pain, I have burns all over my body but you can already see them starting to heal. Your father walks in and throws a young woman against the wall, sheís tied up* Thatís one of the armored women who attacked us. *He notices you looking at me* She will be okay, as long as sheís out of the sunlight she should be able to heal. *He takes you back to his throne after dropping off the vampire prisoner* You came to her defense quickly, so please tell me what is it that drives you towards her? Why her?

*I sigh*
I don't know, I just do. She's great. She's beautiful, loves me like I do her, she has great ideas and was raised by someone who taught her that we don't have to fight all the time. She wants the same things I do. That's why I choose her.

Nova Montron
I volunteer as tribute.... *I sit on the train waiting for my mentor*

Intellegens wrote:Nova Montron
I volunteer as tribute.... *I sit on the train waiting for my mentor*

*I walk into your train car. standing around 6,10 and a mass of muscle and some scars stands your mentor* he so this is what I'm going to be working with.

Nova Montron
*One of your men runs forward* Sir we just had several more divisions of clones land in the hanger bay, weíre fighting the best we can but weíre not going to hold them! *I canít hide my nerves* What are we gonna do?! You got a brilliant plan for that?!

New Front wrote:Nova Montron
*One of your men runs forward* Sir we just had several more divisions of clones land in the hanger bay, weíre fighting the best we can but weíre not going to hold them! *I canít hide my nerves* What are we gonna do?! You got a brilliant plan for that?!

Open coms with the other ships, and put ours into medical lock down. it will delay the clones and hopefully, our message will reach the other ships.

Nova Montron wrote:Open coms with the other ships, and put ours into medical lock down. it will delay the clones and hopefully, our message will reach the other ships.

*Youíre about to set the medical lockdown, a few clones managed to make it into the room I force push them into a nearby wall knocking them out* Now what?

New Front wrote:*Youíre about to set the medical lockdown, a few clones managed to make it into the room I force push them into a nearby wall knocking them out* Now what?

*goes to the holo messenger in the command deck* you ever wondered why out of all the admirals in the clone fleet I'm the only one with so many people in command positions. *starts pressing buttons on the device* well the CIS have always been ones to use BIO weapons on the battle front, always deny it but I've seen those tri-driods pop like a ballon and kill a lot of good men. Now i heard from one of my friends that works with the commando teams tell me that the CIS had plans to make a bioweapon that would aim solely at clones. And well he was right, a clone by the name of fives i think got hit by a test for the CIS weapon. killed his Jedi commander then tried to kill the chancellor. so i came up with some counter measures, in case something like that happened here. *presses a button and a recording begins to send out to the humans in the other ships*

Bio weapon has been used on clones. chips have malfunctioned. CIS transmission has been sent. clones have gone rouge, begin medical prasurderd and send clones to medical bays for code fives.

that should delay clone reinforcements for a while.

Nova Montron wrote:*goes to the holo messenger in the command deck* you ever wondered why out of all the admirals in the clone fleet I'm the only one with so many people in command positions. *starts pressing buttons on the device* well the CIS have always been ones to use BIO weapons on the battle front, always deny it but I've seen those tri-driods pop like a ballon and kill a lot of good men. Now i heard from one of my friends that works with the commando teams tell me that the CIS had plans to make a bioweapon that would aim solely at clones. And well he was right, a clone by the name of fives i think got hit by a test for the CIS weapon. killed his Jedi commander then tried to kill the chancellor. so i came up with some counter measures, in case something like that happened here. *presses a button and a recording begins to send out to the humans in the other ships*

Bio weapon has been used on clones. chips have malfunctioned. CIS transmission has been sent. clones have gone rouge, begin medical prasurderd and send clones to medical bays for code fives.

that should delay clone reinforcements for a while.

*I canít hide my confusion* What are you saying? Are you saying that the clones are not responsible for their actions?!

New Front wrote:*I canít hide my confusion* What are you saying? Are you saying that the clones are not responsible for their actions?!

think about it, the CIS have spies in the republic. they test a bio weapon on a clone thinking that it would maybe kill him, instead it causes the clone to go rouge and kill their commander. now the weapon isn't designed to do that its suppose to kill the clone. so they grab some clone boides off the battle field and find out they have this chip in their brains. they find out all the clones have them. so they alter their weapon make it a slow burn with an activation code. then when a certain percentage of the clones are infected. BAM! send out the message and have our armies fighting and killing each other and the CIS walks in with the fighting going on.

Nova Montron wrote:think about it, the CIS have spies in the republic. they test a bio weapon on a clone thinking that it would maybe kill him, instead it causes the clone to go rouge and kill their commander. now the weapon isn't designed to do that its suppose to kill the clone. so they grab some clone boides off the battle field and find out they have this chip in their brains. they find out all the clones have them. so they alter their weapon make it a slow burn with an activation code. then when a certain percentage of the clones are infected. BAM! send out the message and have our armies fighting and killing each other and the CIS walks in with the fighting going on.

Are you sure youíre right about Fives because there are rumors around the Jedi order, ones where he wasnít the clone to kill his commander, it was another clone. Rumors that he found out something awful. *I get the thought out of my head for the moment* Look, Iím sure I donít have to tell you that we have to get out of here so whatís the plan?

New Front wrote:Are you sure youíre right about Fives because there are rumors around the Jedi order, ones where he wasnít the clone to kill his commander, it was another clone. Rumors that he found out something awful. *I get the thought out of my head for the moment* Look, Iím sure I donít have to tell you that we have to get out of here so whatís the plan?

well our ship and a few others obviously have been hit by the bio weapon, and if it has a high infection rate that would mean the whole fleet has been hit by it. so right now we deal with the clones on our ship. then get out of here and warn the republic.

Nova Montron wrote:well our ship and a few others obviously have been hit by the bio weapon, and if it has a high infection rate that would mean the whole fleet has been hit by it. so right now we deal with the clones on our ship. then get out of here and warn the republic.

*We start to clear the ship I try to knock out the clones by cutting their weapons and force pushing them to knock them out* Hanger bay is clear, we about done here?

New Front wrote:*We start to clear the ship I try to knock out the clones by cutting their weapons and force pushing them to knock them out* Hanger bay is clear, we about done here?

the rest of the clones on the ship have been contained. the more docile clones have been sent to the medical bay to see what we can do. return to the bridge we're about to jump out. sent one last message to the fleet, hopefully they've contained their clones forces.

«12. . .3,0803,0813,0823,0833,0843,0853,086. . .3,1093,110»

Advertisement