WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Free Thought, Region of Poe, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, The Planet X, Hippy Haven, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Embassy, The Independent Newspaper, Sex, Avadam Inn, The Sands, The Sea Of Love, Hollow Point, The Greatest Freak Show on Earth, Gypsy Lands, and 10 others.International Debating Area, Wanderlust, Rogue CONclave, Anime Girls, Situationist International, Veurrfold, The Vast, Save Our Planet, LGBT University, and The Tourist Final.
Art is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Art
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Art is ranked 19,590th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Aesthetic Bohemian of Starving Artist||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Paint, and paint some more!”|
- : The United of we can't of Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Tourist Final and Art.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Aesthetic Bohemian of Starving Artist agreed to construct embassies with The Tourist Final.
- : The Community of Stegatives of the region The Tourist Final proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between LGBT University and Art.
- : The Higher Education Institute of LGBT University Founder of the region LGBT University agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Shipyard of Lesbian Piraters of the region Gay Equality rejected a request from Art to establish embassies.
- : The Hopeful Laughter of The Voice of ARB of the region The House at Pooh Corner rejected a request from Art to establish embassies.
- : The Aesthetic Bohemian of Starving Artist proposed constructing embassies with The House at Pooh Corner.
Art Regional Message Board
Quickly sweeps up the room and blows some dust off of the museum collection
We haven’t had many folks stop by in quite some time — sorry to not be more presentable.
Your cause is noble, and Art is in full support! If you would like to share any paintings, poems, or other artistic creations, we are more than willing to feature them in our museum.
Thank you for the kind xenodochy! My favorite poem is “Trees” by Joyce Kilmer.
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth’s sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.
Quickly grabs a broom to sweep up the place
Hello there! Don’t mind the mess — we haven’t had visitors in awhile so the place is a bit of a pigsty.
Please, tell me a bit about yourself kind sir. Care for something to drink?
Opens the liqueur cabinet only to be greeted with a cloud of dust
...Sits alone in the corner and paints...