|Leader||President Joshua Rademacher|
The Republic of Darmen is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Joshua Rademacher with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, free-roaming dinosaurs, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 20.795 billion Darmenis are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Scott City. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Darmeni economy, worth a remarkable 3,441 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 165,504 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The best defense is a good fence, most Darmenis would sell their own grandmother, President Joshua Rademacher's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, and even God cannot save you in Darmen. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darmen's national animal is the German Shepherd, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Darmen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Libertanny".
- : Darmen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Headquarters"".
- : Darmen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wickedly evil people".
- : Darmen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Omnibus Due Process Act".
- : Darmen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dalimbar".
- : Following new legislation in Darmen, even God cannot save you in Darmen.
- : Darmen was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Darmen, President Joshua Rademacher's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in Darmen, most Darmenis would sell their own grandmother.