The Holy Empire of Lenlyvit is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.301 billion Lenlyvitians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liomius. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Lenlyvitian economy, worth a remarkable 1,692 trillion Lens a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 137,624 Lens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, and money grows on trees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lenlyvit's national animal is the Lenlyvalk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lenlyvit was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Yalgora.
- : Lenlyvit endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Yalgora.
- : Lenlyvit endorsed The Third Empire of Nonadia.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Third Empire of Nonadia.
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Lenlyvit voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Lenlyvit voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Royal Dominion of Candensia.