The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Pikachu with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, public floggings, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.146 billion pikathinkers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Industry, although Education and Defense are also considered important, while Environment and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tinhampton. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient pikathinking economy, worth a remarkable 2,414 trillion thoughts a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 296,342 thoughts, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,596,241 per year while the poor average 28,602, a ratio of 55.8 to 1.
There's more vermin than ever on the metro, political detractors refer to Pikachu as 'that Bigtopian puppet', chest pains are considered part of the dining experience in pikathinking restaurants, and proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Tinhampton's national animal is the thought, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Embassy".
- : Tinhampton approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Yeet".
- : Tinhampton seized the position of Auctor WA Delegate from The Republic of Verate.
- : Tinhampton's influence in Auctor rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Federation of Komerco.
- : Tinhampton's influence in Auctor rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Principality of Savergon.
- : Tinhampton was endorsed by The Confederacy of Lonistadia.
- : Tinhampton's influence in Auctor rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Tinhampton lodged a message on the Auctor Regional Message Board.