WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Antarctic Circle, Axes Powers, Penglai, Kalinin K7 XVI, The Administrators Of Jane Addams, Yuno, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Pontbridge Islands, Groland, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Gypsy Lands, 0000, Hollow Point, NS April Fools Day Jokes, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, and 19 others.International Debating Area, Bus Stop, The Embassy, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands, Brasilistan, Maxtopia, Solarpunk, Wanderlust, Balugata, The Graveyard, Hallyu Sanctuary, Fredonia, The Planet X, Chicken overlords, St Abbaddon, Benevolent Leaders, Codex Ylvus, Natura, and Dispatchia.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Penguia
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Penguia is ranked 14,215th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Kingdom of Petevile||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Clothes inturrupt progress”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Penguland||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“All Hail Pengu”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Borstenstad||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Shed your inhibitions”|
|4.||The Republic of Ahsoka Tano||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Insert Dispatch URL||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of Light Jet||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Gliding through the Multiverse!”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Light Cycle||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Cycling through the Multiverse!”|
|8.||The Republic of The Last Laser Master||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“In the beginning, there was only Darkness...”|
|9.||The Rogue Nation of Light Fighter||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Soaring through the Multiverse!”|
|10.||The Jovian Guard of Jarwattinree||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
- : The Swashbuckling Privateer of Chava Cal proposed constructing embassies with The Local Supermarket.
- : Rays-town ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Lil Yuzi arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of New Lazarene Order arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Democratic Republic of Unironic Posadists arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Pengsoo ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of I hate Cats arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Penguia and Dispatchia.
Penguia Regional Message Board
Greetings from The Planet X.
Itís time for the latest Versus Series poll!
Last week we saw Yoda use the force to rag-doll Magneto. Poor guy.
This week we have two high-tech specialists with
Master Chief battling Jango Fett!
Will duel power blasters and a jet pack be enough to defeat the cybernetically enhanced super soldier ?
Thatís up for you to decide!
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
Are we alive?
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Take care in your endeavors.