WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in The Delta
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, The Delta is ranked 20,077th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Special Streamline of Bukka White||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Make it lonesome now, 'cause I'm a hobo myself sometime”|
|2.||The Hard Time Killing Floor of The Pallet of Mississippi John Hurt||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“You got to walk that lonesome valley”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Hell-Bound Trail of Robert Johnson||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“My road seem dark as night”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of The High Lonesome Sound of Skip James||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“I'll catch the Southern, if you take the Santa Fe”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Hobo Blues of Big Bill Broonzy||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Catch any Train I can”|
|6.||The Nomadic Peoples of The 88 Keys of Roosevelt Sykes||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“The Honey Dripper”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Texas Blues of Blind Lemon Jefferson||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman on your mind.”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Gone Dead Train of King Solomon Hill||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“You know this train ain't mine”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Death Letter of Son House||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Wind's gonna rise and blow my blues away”|
|10.||The Black Bottom Blues of Ma Rainey||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“I won't be your dog no more.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Traveling Wilburys and The Delta.
- : Embassy established between The Delta and Great Aureania.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Dirt Road Blues of Charley Patton agreed to construct embassies with Great Aureania.
- : The Great Kingdom of Merulla of the region Great Aureania proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Ghosts of Harvard Square and The Delta.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Dirt Road Blues of Charley Patton agreed to construct embassies with Ghosts of Harvard Square.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Tasty of the region Ghosts of Harvard Square proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Delta and Great Breweries of the PNW.
- : Embassy established between The Delta and Old School Furry.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Dirt Road Blues of Charley Patton agreed to construct embassies with Old School Furry.
The Delta Regional Message Board