The Republic of Jdjdjd is a very large, genial nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 191 million Jdjdjdians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Law & Order, and Welfare also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 51.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Jdjdjdian economy, worth 14.8 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,583 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Not even good behaviour will get transgender inmates any special perks, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, and male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jdjdjd's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jdjdjd, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Jdjdjd was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lantria.
- : Following new legislation in Jdjdjd, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Jdjdjd was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Jdjdjd endorsed The People's Republic of Lantria.
- : Following new legislation in Jdjdjd, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution.
- : Jdjdjd endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Nova Avaloniastan.
- : Following new legislation in Jdjdjd, not even good behaviour will get transgender inmates any special perks.
- : Following new legislation in Jdjdjd, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Jdjdjd was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Nova Avaloniastan.
Endorsements Received: 46 » British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Dome Artan, Kantobliv, Federal Republic Of America And The Cari, Pytong, The Federated Republic of Enschede, The German Kaiserliche Union, Kongers, We The People Gouvernor, Prorescia, Waroklion, Naasiat Nuna, Firseria, Lucidum, Neo-Arctica, Nausta, Chad4437457345875353, United Counties of the Midwest, Corydo, Gregroria, Menzaine, The Confederat Free People of Qithradith, Libate, Isansland, Garthopia, The Southeast Earth, Empire of Snagon V2, Elarom, Red Draconia, Coltick, Zeneste, South Acadia, Aureliusk, Saxemburg, Kingdom of Sacento, 2nd Republic of Spain, Nuevo San Miguel, Zenoth, La Virtaj Homoj, Drawception, Celestial Myriad Charm, Carecao, New Alsterdam, Krackovja, Nova Avaloniastan, and Lantria.