|Leader||Prime Minister Kurt Schmidt|
The Democratic Republic of Libate is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Kurt Schmidt with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 20.568 billion Libateans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Olland. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Libatean economy, worth a remarkable 1,829 trillion Silver Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,957 Silver Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs, and anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Libate's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libate was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Libate, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Libate voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Libate voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Libate, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in Libate, some are born loving old plays and some have old plays thrust upon them.
- : Libate voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in Libate, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- : Libate's influence in The Union of Democratic States fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Libate was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Greenstania, Duckstan, Kantobliv, Nausta, Isansland, The German Kaiserliche Union, Stateazar, Second United States Republic, Dome Artan, Druing, Krackovja, Corydo, Saxemburg, United Midwestern Great Lakes States, Ozzie, Firseria, Prorescia, Elarom, Pytong, Naasiat Nuna, The Federated Republic of Enschede, Neo-Arctica, Meckburgia, Chad4437457345875353, Waroklion, Odredlia, Kongers, We The People Gouvernor, Dreaken, Nova Avaloniastan, Coltick, United Counties of the Midwest, The Southeast Earth, Jdjdjd, Kingdom of Sacento, Zenoth, La Virtaj Homoj, New Alsterdam, Aureliusk, Drawception, Celestial Myriad Charm, 2nd Republic of Spain, Federal Republic Of America And The Cari, Guaianases, Vastronia, Dusendord, Zebruski, Dawnsland, Amir2, and Zemona.