|Animal||Mercenary Guerilla Hamster|
The Rebel Ghettino of PYT is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ron Awaei with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.825 billion PYTians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowie. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving PYTian economy, worth 651 trillion flim flams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. Average income is 83,285 flim flams, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High school bands practice by moonlight, policy reversals are more often graceful demi-détournés than u-turns, one does not simply walk into the tundra, and 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. PYT's national animal is the Mercenary Guerilla Hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : PYT was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : PYT was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Krillia.
- : Following new legislation in PYT, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in PYT, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in PYT, policy reversals are more often graceful demi-détournés than u-turns.
- : Following new legislation in PYT, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in PYT, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in PYT, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home.
- : PYT was endorsed by The People's Republic of Luzfhala.
- : PYT endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Wysrod, Echocrimsonia, New Fania, Karlando, The Snake Brotherhood, Chip Skylark, Achiotopia, Creeptopia, Tzo, Anollasia, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Nooooooooooooooo, Grungerock, Hawalius, Cape Vessey, Lower Phlebacite, Colonel Terrosit, Republic of Nutella, Novegia, Samonaemia, The Biggles Syndicate, Ignis Cinere, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Oyste, Kebecois, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Northern Nivaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Grimmywelsh, Anisopterra, Dustwind, Valentian Elysium, Decent Humans, Vill Send, Martunra, Tamsalin, Vivolkha, The Republic of Osea, The Pizza, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Republic of Libriano, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Snakeden, Itic, Evertopia, and 38 others.Leprechaun Gold, Drewish, Armatha, Great Ranges, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Namakan, The Pipiles, Krystalveil, Discotheque, Stroulia, Greenmont Federation, Jimjam Goober, QuazaFire, Gewisse, Eames, Terra Royaume, Old Tryst, Juiulia, The Parandeam, Zog Imperialis, Isentran, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Liberdon, Pianaville, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Islands of Czechia, Lisokyo, Point Comfort Colony, New CHOP, Bortheria, Imperio de los Torres, HumanSanity, Solsevara, Makykay, Luzfhala, and Krillia.