by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Anime and Memes Alliance RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Polyspectra

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Armed: 762nd Most Inclusive: 1,923rd Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,023rd+7
Largest Publishing Industry: 2,028th Most Scientifically Advanced: 2,055th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 2,134th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,224th Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,227th Highest Poor Incomes: 2,576th Smartest Citizens: 2,596th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Anime and Memes Alliance

Here we just chill and make good memes watch anime and all that stuff

Embassy policy: All embassies accepted

Finally a new Linkdiscord

BLACK HAWKS, TRIELTICS, 3 GUYS, AND LILY MEMBERS WILL BE BANJECTED ON SIGHT IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO CRACK THE PASSWORD

Ozoi never wins



  1. 2

    How to get into Anime and Memes Alliance

    AccountOther by Anti Winx . 27 reads.

  2. 270

    Easter Eggs

    FactbookMiscellaneous by New fakeland . 13,480 reads.

  3. 1

    Good Anime Regions to go to

    AccountOther by Anti Winx . 17 reads.

Embassies: The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Novo Brasil, MentosLand, The Dank Meme Alliance, Lardyland, The United Empires of Carson, Anti Fairy Pact, Anime Girls, The Slide Countries, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Fredonia, Codex Ylvus, Europe but better, The Wack Hawks, Old Zealand, and 7 others.SEC Fanatics, Mario time, Hololive, Pecan Sandies, Princess Island, Vocaloids, and The Embassy.

Tags: Anime, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Cyberpunk, Defender, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Founderless, Future Tech, Independent, Map, and 7 others.Minuscule, Offsite Chat, Outer Space, Password, Role Player, Silly, and Surreal.

Anime and Memes Alliance contains 3 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Armed in Anime and Memes Alliance

World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of deadly weapons per citizen.

As a region, Anime and Memes Alliance is ranked 762nd in the world for Most Armed.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Fairy Hunter Republic of Anti WinxNew York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy“Kill all fairies, especially the winx”
2.The Fairy Hunter Republic of Fairy Hunter ZenithNew York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy“The new republic of zenith free of fairies”
3.The Legacy of Ann VIIIScandinavian Liberal Paradise Normal“Care and take care”

Regional Happenings

More...

Anime and Memes Alliance Regional Message Board

Aussandries wrote:hey could one WA member from here please join our region, endorse our delegate and then u can leave, it would be soooooooooooo helpful

why?

╭━━━━╮ This is meme dog. Help
╰┃ ┣▇━▇ meme dog take over nation-states
 ┃ ┃  ╰━▅╮ by pasting
 ╰┳╯ ╰━━┳╯ him in 10 other
  ╰╮ ┳━━╯ regions or he
 ▕▔▋ ╰╮╭━╮ will never be a meme
╱▔╲▋╰━┻┻╮╲╱▔▔▔╲
▏  ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔  O O┃
╲╱▔╲▂▂▂▂╱▔╲▂▂▂╱
 ▏╳▕▇▇▕ ▏╳▕▇▇▕

The Music Box is officially disbanding. Good day.

The Puppetmaster wrote:The Music Box is officially disbanding. Good day.

It's been fun

Just popping in to say that I, former member Jarian, am still on Nationstates. My region, Anime Girls, is also still around.

I'm usually on Steam and MyAnimeList, but I check for notifications on NationStates almost every day.

I don't know why the Discord group was suddenly deleted years ago, which lead to most members leaving, but I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Jarian wrote:Just popping in to say that I, former member Jarian, am still on Nationstates. My region, Anime Girls, is also still around.

I'm usually on Steam and MyAnimeList, but I check for notifications on NationStates almost every day.

I don't know why the Discord group was suddenly deleted years ago, which lead to most members leaving, but I hope everyone is doing well. :)

thanks I hope Polyspectra returns, he would probably be surprised that the region is actually still around and that I finally got a position lol

Anti Winx wrote:thanks I hope Polyspectra returns, he would probably be surprised that the region is actually still around and that I finally got a position lol

I think we are the only members left from the Discord group who still play Nationstates. They probably got bored and stopped playing (...I also got bored and usually only check my notifications to keep my nation active). It would be nice to see some of them return, but it seems very unlikely.

Jarian wrote:I think we are the only members left from the Discord group who still play Nationstates. They probably got bored and stopped playing (...I also got bored and usually only check my notifications to keep my nation active). It would be nice to see some of them return, but it seems very unlikely.

Also why don't you let anyone chat in your region

Anti Winx wrote:Also why don't you let anyone chat in your region

Because I don't have time to moderate it. I think I also had trouble with spammers before.

Jarian wrote:Because I don't have time to moderate it. I think I also had trouble with spammers before.

Jarian wrote:Just popping in to say that I, former member Jarian, am still on Nationstates. My region, Anime Girls, is also still around.

I'm usually on Steam and MyAnimeList, but I check for notifications on NationStates almost every day.

I don't know why the Discord group was suddenly deleted years ago, which lead to most members leaving, but I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Also remember when I wanted a position in the region, I finally got a position lol

Forum View

Advertisement