WA Delegate: The Home of Sports of Atlantian Oceania (elected )
Founder: The World Cup Champions of Vilita
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Atlantian Oceania
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 16,798th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Gusty Winds of Hurricane||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Storm Warning”|
|2.||The International Federation of UICA||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“We care about football”|
|3.||The Paripanan Protector of The International City||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“We're neutral!”|
|4.||The Republic of Aeropag||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Aeropag”|
|5.||The Free Land of The Blessed||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|6.||The Jingoistic States of FAS Republic||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Huayramarca’s favourite football club”|
|7.||The Scattered Survivors of Ibex||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“Somehow even more of a wasteland”|
|8.||The Republic of Atlantian Omerica||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Ça va sans dire”|
|9.||The Nuclear-Armed State of New Nukehavistan||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“We just might have nuclear weapons.”|
|10.||The Federation of Capitalizt SLANI||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Vilita made me do this”|
- : Zuisa ceased to exist.
- : Bettia ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Lucky Gold Christmas of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Home of Sports of Atlantian Oceania updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Confederation of Concordia and Galveston departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
- : The Confederation of Concordia and Galveston arrived from New Western Empire.
- : The Republic of Atlantian Omerica arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Atlantian Omerica ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Northwinds arrived from Osiris.
- : The United States of Hapilopper and Wreckeria arrived from Balder.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Oh, I've been as already gone as an Eagles song for months now. And it isn't a retirement as I haven't left NS (it's strange to think that I've been on NS since before some NSers parents had even met yet and I have no regrets of that fact) and I keep thinking of all the stuff I left unresolved.
Hello my fellow memes
My only problem with the new map is that the "ie" and "ei" are mixed up in my nation name and capital (fried and seif) Otherwise, looks pretty swank.
Also, I've kept this nation alive since I was 15 and I'm now 31, what the crap is time.
congrats to Audio for winning the toughest tournament in the multiverse not called the World Cup, commiserations to Chrom, who is building a serious contender based on the last two AOCAF's, congrats to Kry for Third Place, and commiserations to me, although I feel good having made my third semi-final in the last four tourneys. We might very well be bringing the Cup back to its rightful home in cycle 88. :)
We are at an unprecedented level of Parity (and Size) in the AOCAF Competition:
- There has been just one repeat winner in the past 12 editions of the AOCAF (11 Unique winners in the previous 12 editions).
- By Comparison, in the 12 editions prior to that there were 6 Unique Winners and,
- in the 12 editions prior to that just 4 unique nations won the AOCAF (Thanks largely to the dominance of Pacitalia who won 10 of 16 and Audioslavia who took 3 of the 6 that Pacitalia did not.
Additionally, over the previous 5 AOCAF's there have been 9 unique finalists (Out of 10 possible). Only Audioslavia (61, 63) has made the final twice. Stretching it out a little further you have to go back over 3 years to AOCAF 55 to find the last time that BOTH finalists were nations that have at any point since both made the Final (Chromatika, Valanora). Thats a total of 14 Unique Nations advancing to the final out of a possibly 16 over the last 8 editions of the tournament.
- Finally, the previous 5 AOCAF's each occupy spots 1-5 in the list of Number of posts/RPs in a tournament (With 62 by far the most, due to its size and format)
On the day that I could place a candle into a snack-"food" cupcake and say "happy ceremonial birthday" to my favorite RP character (just write the month and day in MM-DD numerical format), I'll mention that some IC believed the AOCAF to be more competitive than the World Cup.
Oh, and AOCAF 52 was to the competition as Action 52 was to NES games. What genius ran that brilliant idea anyhow? 😆
No arguments here...