WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
FNAF contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in FNAF
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, FNAF is ranked 1,124th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Circus of the Dead of Sister Location||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“I canít fix you”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Panda Tiger||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“We are Panda Tigers”|
|3.||The Animatronic Land of FNAFia||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Just Doing Some Digital consciousness transfers”|
- : The Holy of Panagouge of the region The Dark Dragondom proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Joey Drew Studios and FNAF.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Circus of the Dead of Sister Location agreed to construct embassies with Joey Drew Studios.
- : The Haunted Studios of Joey Drew Studios of the region Joey Drew Studios proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Circus of the Dead of Sister Location aborted construction of embassies with The Great Universe.
- : The Circus of the Dead of Sister Location agreed to construct embassies with The Great Universe.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Bolshevik fnaf ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder Springtraps ceased to exist.
FNAF Regional Message Board
Sorry folks, but my back and legs are starting to suffer under the weight of all these newspapers as I do the rounds of your RMBs. This will be the last delivery.
You'll still be able to find The NewsStand dispatch on the "best dispatches" screen.
If you prefer to get notifications, subscribe to The Embassy's The Cable newsletter. There's a NewsStand section in that.
If you have a newspaper you want featured in The NewsStand, send a link via telegram to All wild things.
Read all about it!
- The Cable - December 2020
- Layem Times Issue 27
- Labyrinthine Chronicle- November 2020
- The Monthly Tabloid | November Edition
- St Abby Times
- The Rejected Times Brief News III
- The Herald - Issue I
- Layem Times Issue 26
- Layem Times Issue 25
- NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Daily Line