WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nature of Atiyoga
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Himalayas, Buddhism, Groland, Weed, Ecuador, Laos, Zen Buddhism, Malaysia, Sufism, Taoism, Tibet, Hinduism, The Hill, Varanasi, Timbuktu, Stonehenge, and 15 others.Java, Mecca, Goa, Devon, Bali, Libcom, Medina, Aden, Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan, Cymru, Dagestan, Gypsy Lands, Buddha, Sufi, and Taiwan.
Lhasa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Lhasa
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Lhasa is ranked 10,701st in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Nature of Atiyoga||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“What is not full makes noise. What is full is quiet”|
- : The Allied States of The Sino-Tibet Plateau of the region Allied States for the Freedom Of Tibet proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The indian subcontinent and Lhasa.
- : The Plateaux of Draavida of the region The South India proposed constructing embassies.
- : The free states of washington of the region Kindness proposed constructing embassies.
- : Imperial empress valeria messalina of the region The impure land proposed constructing embassies.
- : Eastern european nations of the region United States of Femdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in Lhasa.
- : Kawaii invader ichi of the region Gypsy Lands ordered the closure of its embassy in Lhasa.
Lhasa Regional Message Board
For what ?
This fundamental consciousness in itself is nothing at all. In the voidness of reality, lack of realiser and realised is realised, lack of seer and seen is seen, lack of knower and known is known, lack of perceiver and perceived is perceived.
May I be far removed from contending creeds and dogmas.
Ever since my Lord's grace entered my mind,
My mind has never strayed to seek such distractions.
Accustomed long to contemplating love and compassion,
I have forgotten all difference between myself and others.
Accustomed long to meditating on my Guru as enhaloed over my head,
I have forgotten all those who rule by power and prestige.
Accustomed long to meditating on my guardian deities as inseparable from myself,
I have forgotten the lowly fleshly form.
Accustomed long to meditating on the secret whispered truths,
I have forgotten all that is said in written or printed books.
Accustomed, as I have been, to the study of the eternal Truth,
I've lost all knowledge of ignorance.
Accustomed, as I've been, to contemplating both nirvana and samsara as inherent in myself,
I have forgotten to think of hope and fear.
Accustomed, as I've been, to meditating on this life and the next as one,
I have forgotten the dread of birth and death.
Accustomed long to studying, by myself, my own experiences,
I have forgotten the need to seek the opinions of friends and brethren.
Accustomed long to applying each new experience to my own spiritual growth,
I have forgotten all creeds and dogmas.
Accustomed long to meditating on the Unborn, the Indestructible, the Unchanging,
I have forgotten all definitions of this or that particular goal.
Accustomed long to meditating on all visible phenomena as the Dharmakaya,
I have forgotten all meditations on what is produced by the mind.
Accustomed long to keeping my mind in the uncreated state of freedom,
I have forgotten all conventions and artificialities.
Accustomed long to humbleness, of body and mind,
I have forgotten the pride and haughty manner of the mighty.
Accustomed long to regarding my fleshly body as my hermitage,
I have forgotten the ease and comfort of retreats and monasteries.
Accustomed long to knowing the meaning of the Wordless,
I have forgotten the way to trace the roots of verbs, and the
sources of words and phrases.
You, o learned one, may trace out these things in your books...