WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Libcom, Autonomous Peoples, Sufism, Zen Buddhism, Mecca, Buddhism, The Himalayas, Taoism, Timbuktu, The Maldives, Bali, Devon, Varanasi, Lhasa, Medina, Aden, and 8 others.Cymru, Dagestan, Bus Stop, Gypsy Lands, Buddha, Sufi, Ego, and Wicca.
Stonehenge contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Stonehenge
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Stonehenge is ranked 16,509th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Coven of The Wiccans||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Three Times Good and Three Times Bad”|
|2.||The Seasonal Festivals of The Wheel of The Year||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Protect the Stones”|
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Stonehenge.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Stonehenge.
- : The Nation of BGD of the region Chinese People Liberation Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Seasonal Festivals of The Wheel of The Year proposed constructing embassies with The World of The Frozen Flames.
- : The Fallen Kingdom of Red Flame Nation of the region The World of The Frozen Flames proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Empire of New Pontiac of the region Benian empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Invicta imperivm romanorum of the region Kallipolis withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Invicta imperivm romanorum of the region Kallipolis proposed constructing embassies.
Stonehenge Regional Message Board
Greetings. Anyone still active here?
It sees there are no pagan regions still active...
Greetings. Everybody is still active here and pagan regions are active.