WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Lefts Nirvana contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in The Lefts Nirvana
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, The Lefts Nirvana is ranked 23,134th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of COE||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Crushing Our Enemies - TBH General”|
|2.||The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing of Dark Watch||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“We Have A Rotten Soul [LWU]”|
- : The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing of Dark Watch arrived from The Eternal Order.
- : The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing of Dark Watch departed this region for The Eternal Order.
- : The Kingdom of Thema2 departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Thema2 arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for The Leftist Union.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from The Legio Wars.
- : Messengeriastia departed this region for New World Union.
- : Messengeriastia arrived from New World Union.
- : Nelson wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Horrible Experience of Crushing Our Balls departed this region for Elysian Plains.
The Lefts Nirvana Regional Message Board
Provincial Edict #15: A provincial edict shall be announced every month except those months during which one is not announced.
OH HI U GUEIS!
Provincial Edict #16: Defenders can GTFO of my house. MAH HAUS!
Provincial Edict #17: PINK!
And now I have way more influence than you.
Provincial Edict #18: This nation does not CTE. It just surveils you more covertly.
This is to inform you that I am abdicating my throne as Provincial Governor of The Lefts Nirvana. This nation name is simply too funny to stay cooped up holding down some backwater region. I regret the toll this will take on the total influence of the region, but I have no choice. I have a moral imperative to show the world Crushing Our Balls. My successor, COE will serve adequately as my successor.
Provincial Edict #19: Peace out.
Good luck, my friend!