|Leader||General Secretary Andrei Kedrov|
The United Socialist States of Nivgrad is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by General Secretary Andrei Kedrov with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, rampant corporate plagiarism, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 8.834 billion Nivgradians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nivgrad City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Nivgradian economy, worth a remarkable 2,311 trillion Nivgradian Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 261,618 Nivgradian Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The subway is dead quiet in early afternoons, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, teenage girls worry that they'll be unpopular if their skirts aren't short enough, and the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nivgrad's national animal is the Arctic Caterpiller, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nivgrad was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Nivgrad was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Nivgrad was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Nivgrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, teenage girls worry that they'll be unpopular if their skirts aren't short enough.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Nivgrad endorsed The People's Republic of The Eurasian Revolution Front.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Mousebumples, Katkasistan, Murden, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Wollastonite, Aexnidaral, Trollfaceia, Spudlandia, Liveropolis, Budraria, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Woodleland, Beriwen, Estanglia, Genistan, Brickfield, Tomaenia, Igueranel, Vuzalex, Elaeria, Vlazinova, Paulotzia, Almendron, Polgaria, United-Marrshmallows, Purgitz, Pirataria, Muertio, Serpahima, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Utopian Earth, Yugarritia, Liberepublia, Old Aweic Wirs, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poquaoi, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Troph Evinia, Ipsonasia, New Ryloth, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, Mikkazuki, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, and 26 others.Twilight Ways, Nesshhinn, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, North is Better, Desrouleaux, Fox-Wolf Unions, Emastalia, Purple Ruthenia, Sagehills, Saarland-Niederbayern, Federal Republic of Respondia, Ikheria, Thurston, Deathfall, Caffeinated, New Peoples Empire, Kingdom of Stargard, Lurinsk, Otron, Chungus World, The Eurasian Revolution Front, Novamexia 3, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Guztavo.