|Leader||General Secretary Andrei Kedrov|
The United Socialist States of Nivgrad is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by General Secretary Andrei Kedrov with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.327 billion Nivgradians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nivgrad City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Nivgradian economy, worth a remarkable 2,683 trillion Nivgradian Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 259,846 Nivgradian Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, Air Nivgrad is rumored to receive more government funding than the Nivgradian Air Force, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nivgrad's national animal is the Arctic Caterpiller, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nivgrad was endorsed by The Free Land of Akeland.
- : Nivgrad was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, Air Nivgrad is rumored to receive more government funding than the Nivgradian Air Force.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Nivgrad, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned.
- : Nivgrad endorsed The Kingdom of Ecolaria.
- : Nivgrad was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ecolaria.
- : Nivgrad was endorsed by The Golden Mickey Mouse Republic of Disney Know it Alls.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Mousebumples, Katkasistan, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Wollastonite, Spudlandia, Woodleland, Beriwen, Estanglia, Genistan, Brickfield, Vlazinova, Paulotzia, Almendron, Polgaria, Purgitz, Pirataria, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Utopian Earth, Yugarritia, Liberepublia, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, New Ryloth, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Purple Ruthenia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Thurston, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, The Eurasian Revolution Front, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Lethen, West Wirral, Andradus, Tassaland, Primorye Oblast, Taskete, Penlopa, Sablania, New France Republic, Pygania, P0ptr0pica, and 18 others.Barcelona and Girona, Geektopia, Ganud, Greatnessity City, The Democratic Peoples, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Patriotic Poland, The Republic of IceIceJay, Caprinia, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Gredstan, Lurinsk, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, and Akeland.