The Ancient Empire of Funkadelia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dr Funkenstein with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic population of 17.011 billion Funkadelians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Funky Nassau. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Funkadelic economy, worth a remarkable 1,342 trillion Grooves a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 78,924 Grooves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Lobster tastes best when it is red, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Funky Nassau, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations, and the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property. Crime is totally unknown. Funkadelia's national animal is the Atomic Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Funkadelia's influence in Taijitu rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Funkadelia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Funkadelia's influence in Taijitu rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Funkadelia's influence in Taijitu rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Funkadelia's influence in Taijitu rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Funkadelia's influence in Taijitu rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Funkadelia lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : Funkadelia altered its national flag.
- : Funkadelia relocated from Lazarus to Taijitu.
- : Funkadelia was refounded in Lazarus.