The Shattered Colony of Razorback is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Overseer with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 15.818 billion Razorbackians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Razorback City. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Razorbackian economy, worth a remarkable 2,067 trillion Ragnars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 130,706 Ragnars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Diaper sales are up, retail stores are known for creating their own oddly-similar holidays in the months preceding any major festivity, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour, and families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Razorback's national animal is the Rhino, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Razorback was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Razorback was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Allwarts.
- : Razorback was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Razorback endorsed The United Kingdom of Doormat to the Lord.
- : Razorback voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, retail stores are known for creating their own oddly-similar holidays in the months preceding any major festivity.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, diaper sales are up.
- : Razorback was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
Endorsements Received: 85 » FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aandruzognivia, Maazalik, Emeseses, Raj7765, Farrakhan, Florin, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Aqueira, Masters86, Panormia, Lederland, Capitalist Paradise, Volsar, Rubian Empire, Gozira, Edgedgie, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Perfect Sublime Masters, Crazy Firemen, Thuringia Reich, Arinteriswith, Beezertopia, Unibot III, Serious Problems, The Pacific Caliphate, Andromeda Islands, Republic of edward, Magrinia, Vas Normandy, North Comunist Awelanius, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Aggro, The Horror Channel, OspasiA, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Visionary Union, Zerentopia, CLovidia, Mundanus, Rushkaland, Nation of Urie, Kahootology, ThePlace, Cazia Minor, and 35 others.Melon feud, Goryier, Byzant, Xyloqua, Old Blackwood, Singu1arity, XW5RULEZ, DisregardWork, Greater-Syria, Super Mega Awesome, South Sea New, FareP, ShyVini, Alpharoland, Fragmented Spero, Hallmaak, Alcrestia Liakar, Hunternia, Novi Libertas, Agalaesia, Gratosh, North Drederia, Minskiev, The Yawning Asshole, Ammadon, The LunchTable, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, APKland, A Leaf on the Wind, Kraljevstvo Rata, United Libor Lefunkistan, Juvena, Allwarts, and A Valyrian Dragonrider.