by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

First World Order RMB

WA Delegate: The Monarchist Empire of Missouria (elected )

Founder: The Global Unifier of Elijahs Order

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 284th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 993rd Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 2,023rd+6
Largest Manufacturing Sector: 2,152nd Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,184th Largest Black Market: 2,267th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,292nd Highest Wealthy Incomes: 2,358th Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,373rd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to First World Order


--Endorse--
• Please remember to join the World Assembly and endorse our delegate and keep our region safe.

--Discord--
• Please join our discord server by clicking Linkhere
• Join our Army Linkhere

--Forum--
• Join to our forums Linkhere

--Website--
• Official website! LinkThere you have it.


--Endorsement Cap--
• 10



  1. 15

    FWO Rules and Guidelines (1.2)

    BulletinPolicy by Monarche . 873 reads.

  2. 45

    FWO complete RP guidelines (2.5)

    BulletinPolicy by Monarche . 2,191 reads.

Embassies: The Wooloo Pact, Bluecrown Keep, The Vincence Empire, Just relax, Philippines, India, Old Zealand, Anarchy, The Great Monarchical Nations, Greater Middle East, One big Island, Codex Ylvus, The Bar on the corner of every region, Chicken overlords, Lorania, Treciene, and 21 others.Hive, Victorian era rp 2, The Alliance of Dictators, The Fallout Wasteland, Official European Union, Union Mundial, The Sportsbook, The Cult of PCHS, OmniOne, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gas Station, Callista, New Western Empire, Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom, Barbaria, The Monarchy alliance, Macula Offeret, Portugal, Nova Lisseum, The Legionary, and Institute of Cellulose.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Defender, Democratic, Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Future Tech, Industrial, LGBT, Large, and 8 others.Map, Multi-Species, Offsite Forums, Outer Space, Post Apocalyptic, Regional Government, Role Player, and Socialist.

First World Order contains 82 nations, the 284th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Insurance Industry in First World Order

The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.

As a region, First World Order is ranked 7,151st in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Freedom Loving Free State of MoxienessIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Freedom from the Oppression of Freedom”
2.The Divine Holy Sultinate of The Oracle of the three goddessesCapitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State“Love and peace be with our goddesses”
3.The Revolutionary Marxist state of Communist republic of North YorkshireIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
4.The Second Martian Republic of Middle VersIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Freedom is an assault rifle.”
5.The Republic of Suez-SinaiCapitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State“Unity in Compassion”
6.The Rhomaio Empire of By zantiumIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“I may fall yet rise again I shal”
7.The Kingdom of GuilleanaAnarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society“Long live the Freedalin!”
8.The United States of Cormoe in FWOCapitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State“Economy to the best!”
9.The Federation of Greater BangorNew York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy“Once shattered, now united”
10.The Federation of Finland-EuropealandMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“I'm Australia-Oceania. BUT MODS,DON'T BAN ME!”
1234. . .89»

Regional Happenings

More...

First World Order Regional Message Board

Did I hear snort radioactive dust? Count me in.

Alright Small Tangent time because people irk me sometimes.

People in terms of NSGP state in which Defenders & Raiders are not Similar, How?
They both use the same Mechanics, their tactics are similar and speaking from experience one side is not better than the other, the only thing different about the two is their goals & Ideology.

Depending* on some Defender regions can see The Opposing side (Raiders) as anywhere from a "Competitive/Friendly" Relationship to seeing all of them (Raiding Organizations) as a whole as the scum of the earth and need to be Eliminated, the same applies for Raiding Organizations.

Yet for some reason either due to some Propaganda or just the perception somehow Defenders are seen in a more Positive Light?? I don't get this and this isn't me being salty either it's just me being utterly confused about the connotation of Defender = Good & Raider = Bad, Hell you have "Bad Defenders" out there who legit would go out of their way to exploit the hell out of the system or use it for their own gain and the same with us..

What I don't get is this; How In all the name of Holy-Jesus did we end up here?

Like, Yeah I know my stuff and the ""INCIDENTS"" Cough, Predator, Cough but after that it should've died down right? but from what I've seen it's been a complete resurgence and it's weird because I don't understand it and I've Lurked with BOTH Sides for a bit

Context: Had A nation older than Sal, that was apart of one of the Pacifics *I forgot which* & Tagged with ERN, prior to it CTE

Anyways, the cost for Listening to this Podcast will be 99.99$ there is no escaping this fee, otherwise
I will break your kneecaps.

Second edit to the context portion
I lost the password of the Original 1st Nation after what? 10th grade? been ages lmao

Lol
Tsu

Real Ending
After a century of wars in the Islamic world, the Emirate of the Emirate is formed from former Arab states, marking its dominance of the Islamic Ummah.
Music: Anthem of the Arab League
https://youtu.be/t09Esc_EhPU

Good Ending:
In 2010, the Arab World unites in an agreement to create the Emirate of the Emirate, and becomes a superpower higher than the US.
Music: Qal’a’ye Islam Qalb-e Asiya
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0pRhTL5g6cs

Neutral Ending:
The Emirate is reformed after 5 attempts of reformation, and will slowly have to rise up after battle and conflict to become a normal nation.
Music: We are the Army of God, the Army of the Homeland
https://youtu.be/U0R9ozbCfII

Bad Ending:
The Emirate has collapsed into pieces, and is in the form of a conflict bloodier than ever.
Music: Quran Prayer of Protectiom
https://youtu.be/1PZcWHdx25E

Best Ending Possible:
Islam’s influence goes around the world, and in 10 years, surprisingly collapses all other nations and religions until taking over the entire world.
Music: Qaumee Salaam
https://youtu.be/sBon56FZAbA

Worst Ending Possible:
From the start, the great Islamic empires of the world devolve into warring states still fighting to this day, with many great powers all over taking their control of divided.
Music: Sad War Music
https://youtu.be/2YkkMSzY5Iw

Wahhab Ending:
Saudi Arabia, with the help of the Trumpist US, takes over all of the Arabic states, forming the Emirate which becomes so Islamic that it’s not even funny anymore.
Music: Aash Al Maleek
https://youtu.be/4udZTmLw-X8

Bashar Ending:
Bashar al Assad wins the Syrian civil war and gets every Islamic state under his control, making a thriving but dictatorial empire.
Music: Allah Souria w Bashar
https://youtu.be/YgiyWGyJcIc

Turk Ending:
The Ottomans take over more and more of the Arabic states, plus a little deeper into the Balkans and Eastern Europe, establishing the largest extent of the empire until collapsing in 1937.
Music: Ceddin Dedden
https://youtu.be/ZXZMIC-Z-XA

Mongol Ending:
The Mongols end up taking Afro-Eurasia, under an iron fist, but the culture of Islam is preserved.
Music: Chinggis Khaani Magtaal
https://youtu.be/p_5yt5IX38I

Alexandrian Ending:
Alexander the Great becomes Alexander the Greatest after annexing the entire universe. How the heck is one supposed to carry out this task?
Music: Tino Mori
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BpobuypJKk

Roman Empire Ending:
Rome takes over Africa and Asia, occupying still to the present day, making Islam cease to exist in the world.
Music: Anthem of the Roman Empire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A

Bruh Ending:
The world never exists so the Emirate doesn't either.
Music: Sanctuary Guardian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKvjEQXKeec

Yugoslav Ending::
The Emirate suddenly gets stuck inside the Yugoslav wars and supports Bosnia in the war.
Music: Oj, Alija Aljo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnDHtmL_bDc

Secret Ending:
There are so many more endings this game could reach. What else is there I can write? Give me suggestions!

Read dispatch

The Emirate of The Emirate wrote:
Real Ending
After a century of wars in the Islamic world, the Emirate of the Emirate is formed from former Arab states, marking its dominance of the Islamic Ummah.
Music: Anthem of the Arab League
https://youtu.be/t09Esc_EhPU

Good Ending:
In 2010, the Arab World unites in an agreement to create the Emirate of the Emirate, and becomes a superpower higher than the US.
Music: Qal’a’ye Islam Qalb-e Asiya
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0pRhTL5g6cs

Neutral Ending:
The Emirate is reformed after 5 attempts of reformation, and will slowly have to rise up after battle and conflict to become a normal nation.
Music: We are the Army of God, the Army of the Homeland
https://youtu.be/U0R9ozbCfII

Bad Ending:
The Emirate has collapsed into pieces, and is in the form of a conflict bloodier than ever.
Music: Quran Prayer of Protectiom
https://youtu.be/1PZcWHdx25E

Best Ending Possible:
Islam’s influence goes around the world, and in 10 years, surprisingly collapses all other nations and religions until taking over the entire world.
Music: Qaumee Salaam
https://youtu.be/sBon56FZAbA

Worst Ending Possible:
From the start, the great Islamic empires of the world devolve into warring states still fighting to this day, with many great powers all over taking their control of divided.
Music: Sad War Music
https://youtu.be/2YkkMSzY5Iw

Wahhab Ending:
Saudi Arabia, with the help of the Trumpist US, takes over all of the Arabic states, forming the Emirate which becomes so Islamic that it’s not even funny anymore.
Music: Aash Al Maleek
https://youtu.be/4udZTmLw-X8

Bashar Ending:
Bashar al Assad wins the Syrian civil war and gets every Islamic state under his control, making a thriving but dictatorial empire.
Music: Allah Souria w Bashar
https://youtu.be/YgiyWGyJcIc

Turk Ending:
The Ottomans take over more and more of the Arabic states, plus a little deeper into the Balkans and Eastern Europe, establishing the largest extent of the empire until collapsing in 1937.
Music: Ceddin Dedden
https://youtu.be/ZXZMIC-Z-XA

Mongol Ending:
The Mongols end up taking Afro-Eurasia, under an iron fist, but the culture of Islam is preserved.
Music: Chinggis Khaani Magtaal
https://youtu.be/p_5yt5IX38I

Alexandrian Ending:
Alexander the Great becomes Alexander the Greatest after annexing the entire universe. How the heck is one supposed to carry out this task?
Music: Tino Mori
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BpobuypJKk

Roman Empire Ending:
Rome takes over Africa and Asia, occupying still to the present day, making Islam cease to exist in the world.
Music: Anthem of the Roman Empire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A

Bruh Ending:
The world never exists so the Emirate doesn't either.
Music: Sanctuary Guardian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKvjEQXKeec

Yugoslav Ending::
The Emirate suddenly gets stuck inside the Yugoslav wars and supports Bosnia in the war.
Music: Oj, Alija Aljo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnDHtmL_bDc

Secret Ending:
There are so many more endings this game could reach. What else is there I can write? Give me suggestions!

Read dispatch

11/10 would play again.

Salizene wrote:Beats with Baton

STOP RESISTING

Yeah no, I hate that arguement because it implies people's lives matter only on NS, which is stupid as SURELY you must have SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE

RRRRIGHTTT???

To a certain extent I agree. However, as big as this region is and you don't have at least SOMEONE to log on for more than 4 hours when there are smaller regions that are much more active than that.

Haruhi Japan wrote:To a certain extent I agree. However, as big as this region is and you don't have at least SOMEONE to log on for more than 4 hours when there are smaller regions that are much more active than that.

Mate, that's A Stupid argument for one.
Everyone has their own Lives.

Once more, People got Lives outside of NS Hell most of us are Lurking in other regions at this point we're Just still in here just because.

Also, since when the hell did Size = Activity? when the hell did people start E x p e c t i n g Big regions to be more active? we aren't TNP, TEP, Etc.. etc we're our own Group with our own stuff, don't try to apply this "Your meant to do it this way & only way" Logic otherwise I will Literally rip into you.

Salizene wrote:Mate, that's A Stupid argument for one.
Everyone has their own Lives.

Once more, People got Lives outside of NS Hell most of us are Lurking in other regions at this point we're Just still in here just because.

Also, since when the hell did Size = Activity? when the hell did people start E x p e c t i n g Big regions to be more active? we aren't TNP, TEP, Etc.. etc we're our own Group with our own stuff, don't try to apply this "Your meant to do it this way & only way" Logic otherwise I will Literally rip into you.

Whatever you say. I come from a mainly roleplaying regional sphere so maybe I just have higher standards on activity. Nothing on you though. If you guys are happy like this, I don't mind.

Good afternoon

Salizene wrote:Mate, that's A Stupid argument for one.
Everyone has their own Lives.

Once more, People got Lives outside of NS Hell most of us are Lurking in other regions at this point we're Just still in here just because.

Also, since when the hell did Size = Activity? when the hell did people start E x p e c t i n g Big regions to be more active? we aren't TNP, TEP, Etc.. etc we're our own Group with our own stuff, don't try to apply this "Your meant to do it this way & only way" Logic otherwise I will Literally rip into you.

Wow I noticed you seem to be angry lately

Forum View

Advertisement