by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Great Monarchical Nations RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Conservativealia (elected )

Founder: The Sacred Imperial State of Estonul

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 484th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 601st Largest Black Market: 1,097th
World Factbook Entry

𝒲𝐸𝐿𝒞𝒪𝑀𝐸 𝐻𝒪𝒩𝒪𝑅𝒜𝐵𝐿𝐸 𝒦𝐼𝒩𝒢𝒮 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝐸𝑀𝒫𝐸𝑅𝒪𝑅𝒮

First of all we say that we are happy to have you in this Union.
Your participation is important to grow the region.

Our mission is to bring together all the monarchist nations that seek to establish themselves in a region whose form of government is similar to other nations and can in turn enjoy various activities.
We are an active and enthusiastic community for new members.

LinkOur Regional Anthem

Please endorse our current WA Delegate Conservativealia.


||LinkDiscord ||Regional News|| Economic Report


Auxiliary Officers
The Black Organization Royal Cartographer
The Iberian Peninsular Kingdoms Royal Steward
Free Ambassador



Embassies: New Reich of Bunicken, The Embassy, Farkasfalka, United Fascist Workers Association, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Altmora, Albosiac, NationStates Monarchists, The Monarchist World League, Codex Ylvus, Dream Land, The Commonwealth of United Free Nations, Lisseum, Holy Imperial States, Confederation of Sovereign States, Holy Orthodox Covenant, and 24 others.The Great Universe, Ulthos, NAAR, Organization of United Sovereign States, The Association of Meritocratic States, Elparia, Altay, Angevin Empire, United Christian Empires of the West, The Supreme Holy Roman Empire, The First French Empire, Alvonia, The Monarchy alliance, Union of liberty, Roman Byzantine Union, Hablos, Slavers Bay, Old Zealand, Confederacy of Rhine, Raxulan Empire, The United Allies Of Thannnil, EuroAmerican Union of Allies, First World Order, and New NationStates Monarchists.

Construction of embassies with Great Monarchical Dominions has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anti-Communist, Capitalist, Conservative, Defender, Imperialist, Independent, Medium, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, and 3 others.Serious, Theocratic, and World Assembly.

The Great Monarchical Nations contains 34 nations, the 484th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extreme in The Great Monarchical Nations

The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.

As a region, The Great Monarchical Nations is ranked 11,831st in the world for Most Extreme.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Sultanate of The Newly Formed Black PersiaCorporate Police State Halliburton“Let the military talk”
2.The Holy Empire of The South African LeagueIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“What is mercy?”
3.The Kingdom of His Majesty The Kings RoyalistsLeft-wing Utopia Utopia“God Save The King”
4.The Kingdom of Cathedral of DuskPsychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship“Get my Rez”
5.The Kingdom of The Black OrganizationIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Quantum unitum est, non peccabitis aliquando”
6.The Sultanate of Al-NouriyahIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله”
7.The Constitutional Monarchy of The Red UnionistLeft-wing Utopia Utopia“Our Revolution will save you”
8.The Matriarchy of The Great Arstozkan EmpirePsychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship“ГЛРОТЫ ТО АРСТОТЗКА!”
9.The Kingdom of Walter McAlisterCivil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives“Mottos are for scrubs.”
10.The Kingdom of MajeiaIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Deus, Patria, Rex”
1234»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Great Monarchical Nations Regional Message Board

If that is the case I guess I will just wait until everything is done to start the map from scratch

The Black Organization wrote:This is going to change the map completely right?

The Black Organization wrote:If that is the case I guess I will just wait until everything is done to start the map from scratch

No I mean in the region there will be 2 roleplays: the regional one(the standard map) and mine RP(itís temporary).

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Spread this:

"To long that The Black Hawks, the most notorious raider region in NS now mantains control of SECFanatics. Our ally Dollystana is arranging plans to liberate SECFanatics and we NEED your help. We humbly ask that your delegate of your region approve the proposal page=UN_view_proposal/id=dollystana_1593627948 so that it may reach quorom. If you don't have a delegate, spread this news to your other embassies and tell your embassies to do so on so that this proposal may reach quorom."

I have approved the specified proposal, presuming that is the will of the GMN.

Your faithful WA Delegate,

Conservativealia.

Severolslavia wrote:No I mean in the region there will be 2 roleplays: the regional one(the standard map) and mine RP(itís temporary).

Ok, then let me do the map thing

The Black Organization wrote:Ok, then let me do the map thing

Wait no lol. We havenít decide the RP yet...

ANNOUNCEMENT

As part of the joint actions taken regarding the situation of the puppet nations.
It has been decided to create a dependent region called Great Monarchical Dominions that will have several purposes in its use.

  • Puppet Nations

  • Puppet Nations whose function is part of the Armed Forces of the Liberation and Defense Region

On July 13, the Regional Activity Verification process begins.

W.A Policy

We call on all nations to Join the World Assembly to defend our opinions and assert our voice in the International Community.
All nations with W.A will have to endorse our current Delegate Conservativealia.
You will also have to endorse the other members but in such a way that they do not exceed the endorsements received from our current delegate, that is, only 4 endorsements per nation.

Severolslavia wrote:Wait no lol. We havenít decide the RP yet...

Wait, I was talking about the one I made! But I think we need to restart it in order for more people to get invloved but Im not sure

I am also busy trying to figure out the history of my nation, which is still incomplete!

The Black Organization wrote:I am also busy trying to figure out the history of my nation, which is still incomplete!

The Black Organization wrote:Wait, I was talking about the one I made! But I think we need to restart it in order for more people to get invloved but Im not sure

omg itís still incomplete!?
Also u have to update ur own map...

Estonul wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT

As part of the joint actions taken regarding the situation of the puppet nations.
It has been decided to create a dependent region called Great Monarchical Dominions that will have several purposes in its use.

  • Puppet Nations

  • Puppet Nations whose function is part of the Armed Forces of the Liberation and Defense Region

On July 13, the Regional Activity Verification process begins.

W.A Policy

We call on all nations to Join the World Assembly to defend our opinions and assert our voice in the International Community.
All nations with W.A will have to endorse our current Delegate Conservativealia.
You will also have to endorse the other members but in such a way that they do not exceed the endorsements received from our current delegate, that is, only 4 endorsements per nation.

Understood

The decision has been taken: the RP will be AFOW

Forum View

Advertisement