|Capital||New Neko city|
|Leader||General Caticulas II|
The Godly power of Catistania is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by General Caticulas II with an even hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.046 billion Catistanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Neko city. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.2%.
The all-consuming Catistanian economy, worth 129 trillion Palladium claws a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 124,106 Palladium claws, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 608,999 per year while the poor average 14,475, a ratio of 42.1 to 1.
General Caticulas II has just been declared ruler of Catistania in an international press conference, schoolyard sandboxes resemble ashtrays due to the large number of cigarette butts, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, and government officials across Catistania are being "encouraged" to adopt Catistanian nekoes to set an example for the populace. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Catistania's national animal is the Catistanian neko, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Catistania's influence in The East Pacific fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Grand Vizier of Dragons Blood.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Catistania was endorsed by The Federation of The Three States of Fortuna.
Endorsements Received: 24 » West Nagato, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Marrabuk, Liberstankonia, Aivintis, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Skooptropia, Asendavia, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Oofery, Greater New Cassandra, VW53Aland, Evrigenis, Modra, Zukchiva, The Three States of Fortuna, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, Libertanny, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, and Dragons Blood.