The Void of Precisely Nothing is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 18.275 billion Naughts hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 93.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 3,942 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 215,752 Bosons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high, and teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing". Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing".
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, they say that Naughts made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, wildlife near farms is slowly becoming extinct.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Grov Portion.
- : Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes, Longest Average Lifespans, and Lowest Crime Rates.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Raghallaigh, Arvigiel, Le Libertia, Benthamania, Murden, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, Voxum Mortalum, Pirataria, Katkasistan, Oforrriand, Saarkon, Cortlandt Manor, Almendron, Liveropolis, Eumenides, --Neo-America--, Arqhua, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Coulthos, Vyleria, Trollfaceia, Polgaria, Zakanda, Aexnidaral, Eloscape, Yugarritia, Akeland, Mousa Liberty, Former Raxhiria, Mancheseva City, Beriwen, Free Rosabell, United-Marrshmallows, Budraria, Lethen, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, South Eastern Centralia, Merigold, Nippluania, Mediocrea, The Tugboat Complex, Basement Kitteh, Purple Ruthenia, Old Aweic Wirs, Dat Countreh, Purgitz, Trackeendy, Brickfield, Twilight Ways, and 62 others.Bethania, Balustravia, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, Acapais, Terra Potestatem, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Volkovica, Liberepublia, Ouardeheya, Elaeria, Greelgang, Fox-Wolf Unions, Desrouleaux, Estingberg, Emastalia, Morongia, Muertio, Salxeburg, Bellcon, Sagehills, Winnak, Mikkazuki, Upper Prestina, Tejikstan, Tapolkson, Thurston, Chungus World, Saarland-Niederbayern, Gendwana, Ajaccino, The United Peoples of Centrism, Envielle, Deathfall, New Peoples Empire, Geber Badz, Caffeinated, System X2004, Cyberian States, Lastovipol, Gvunaz, Moldovenia, Kingdom of Stargard, Ikheria, Tassaland, Elcra, ZOO288, WashLincoln, Eastern Guitaloscialand, Lurinsk, Edlos, Olde Cydonia, Novamexia 3, Disney Know it Alls, Ramalia Shanatopian, The Free Minecraft State of Kharn, Corovos, Urduvan Sultanate, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Grov Portion.