|Leader||Dragon Emperor Elegarth|
The Materialistic Earthly Empire of The Seeker of Power is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Dragon Emperor Elegarth with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ritual sacrifices, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 27.126 billion Draconians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Midgard. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seeker of Powerian economy, worth a remarkable 5,929 trillion Golden Dragons a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 218,584 Golden Dragons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room, politicians can be condescending (which by the way means "showing an attitude of patronising superiority"), it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise, and the teaching of evolution has been banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Seeker of Power's national animal is the Black Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Leprechaun.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, the teaching of evolution has been banned.
- : The Seeker of Power was endorsed by The Kingdom of Chungfr.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, it's a marvellous night for a moon dance as the sparks on your home start to rise.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, politicians can be condescending (which by the way means "showing an attitude of patronising superiority").
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, theft is considered to be okay if the crime happened a long time ago.
- : Following new legislation in The Seeker of Power, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air The Seeker of Power flights to avoid the pay lavatories.
Endorsements Received: 138 » Lachlans Planet, East Durthang, Samasbhi, Alolinthesea, Athanasivs, Krulltopia, The Socialist Peoples Republic of Merka, Momstononistan, Buena Tierra, Novembreland, Xoriet, The Ferret Lands, Warrior Thorin, The Dunwich Dominion, Alvecia, Eastern Tundrova Nata, Nation KingPuma, New Hesselwa, The Grand Duchy of Yurstonstan, Terranexia, Dibbleria, UlsterUK, The Isle Of Beautopia, Ardagny, Pacifica Peace, Federation of the Astral Plane, Jievoaa, Koroto, Sygallia, Lone Empire, Fecur Fraland, Suomi Lumi Vuori, Daravon, Waterana, Neuer Deutsches Reich, United Forest commonwealth, Terran Expanse, Cuatela, Salton Republic, Glealian, Gladinia, 14Greycliffe, Glypht, Sol and Alpha Centauri, Astera, Kvitka, Deluks-Derevo, Shanmugasundaram, Sardanna, Lucrina, and 88 others.Namakk, Teikoku Shinsekai, Legonica, Bam Bam, Hoosier Independence, Foxotania, Great Conglomerate, Severisen, Arglyss, Ke Nai, Kathol Rift, Appall, Aenglaland, FluffyKitteh, Marxism-Memeism, Verketa, Dizzeh, Konyosa, Spotterton, House Rillarri, Sokarium, Novoblupolia, Liberanos, Grater Tovakia, Jar Wattinree, Aesthistan, Banksial, Raeun, Motasialand, Vaanu, Stella Dragon, The Vanic Imperium, Magna Britanniam, Niveko, Decusland, Patito de Goma, Bruessau, Freviani, Pleut Clua, Petramiun, Insaafistan, East Aloyarc, United States of Simpson, Shafarsania, Mtchoulivou, Muraina, Desuet, Funny Country Name, Repitilysia, Thedas Defiant, The Sino-Tibet Plateau, Mtwara, Cantha, The Ashes State, Olivianiastan, Astesian, Cish Cash Money, Great Ciclones Turbo, Brotherhood Of Great Hollandian Tribes, California Prime, Adaranthia, Qaziakstan, Ogslandy, Hynerian, Kowtani, Bunnies, Neher, New Swansland, Nestensia, Orz, Pagdades Kingdom, Airengard, Ctesiphonis, Dogy memes, Icewindsage, Tyrannical Zombie Sheep, Kelangia, Surprise Freedom, Vylixan, Waterfall State, Shnailand, Ericstan NS, Silz, Nacoa Dya, Sundarboom, Rossiyaana, Batiber, and Chungfr.