WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Dallas Cowboys
Last WA Update:
Dallas contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in Dallas
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Dallas is ranked 20,248th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Dictatorship of J R Ewing||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“Never tell the truth when a good lie'll do!”|
|2.||The Empire of Dallas Cowboys||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Dump Jerry and we can Win!”|
- : The Quaran-Team of The SF Giants of the region The MLB proposed constructing embassies.
- : Brooklyn and queens of the region The City of New York proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The men who killed kennedy ceased to exist.
- : Diesel truckers departed this region for Oklahoma.
- : Diesel truckers arrived from Texas.
- : Carrotopia of the region The Republican Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Independence Hill of the region The united states of independence hill proposed constructing embassies.
- : Alberta empire of the region WTO proposed constructing embassies.
- : The men who killed kennedy arrived from Balder.
Dallas Regional Message Board
Hello! We, The Old Three Hundred, have migrated to Texas in the hopes of finding an active Texan region in the world. We have seen many major Texan cities, but most of them seem to be inactive. Is there anything going on here? The Old Three Hundred wishes to see Texas revitalized!
Yeah. The Dallas Morning News says Trump isn't a Republican and there is no telling what he'd do if elected. They refused to endorse him. Now that's amazing since the DMN has endorsed eberty GOP nominee since the 1930s.
Then in the following day's edition they endorsed Hillary Clinton.
Quiet here since the shootings.
I find it ironic Mark Cuban owns the Dallas Mavericks.
Passing through. I ainít askin for much
After all it was you and me