WA Delegate: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Underworld, the Rejected Realms, the West Pacific, the South Pacific, Lazarus, The Bar on the corner of every region, Antarctic Oasis, Mordor, Philosophy 115, Middle Earth, Hippy Haven, The Atheist Empire, Zombieland, Heaven, Exodus, A Liberal Haven, and 26 others.Glass Gallows, Solid Kingdom, The Satanic Cathedral, New York, The Red Empire of the Toad, Trav khar, The Order of the Grey Wardens, The Iceberg Lounge, Game of Thrones, Christmas, Citadel of Ricks, Warzone Asia, The Cuckoos Egg, Abydos, Avadam Inn, Fort Triumph, ravana, Japan, LGBT University, Atlantis, Thaecia, Lisseum, The Red Fox Pact, Chicken overlords, Lady Vera, and Caer Sidi.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Hell
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Hell is ranked 11,367th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“I am the daringest devil you've ever met, love.”|
|2.||The 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔲𝔪 of Altmoras||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Safety, Security, Unity.”|
|3.||The Principality of Demonos||Libertarian Police State Slightly Overzealous Peoples Democracy||“Ipsa scientia potestas est.”|
|4.||The Anti-Harry Potter Prison of Eta Carinae||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Anyone caught with Harry Potter will be EXECUTED!”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Cloud Commune||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“In Homines enim”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Boolaroo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“The tyranny of absolutes must go!”|
|7.||The GUNDUMZIAN Protectorate of Draconic Aiur||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“You can't succeed unless you're willing to risk failure”|
|8.||The Demon Knight Prince of Hell of Kyraina||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“By Destorying The Weak, we protect the Strong”|
|9.||The Empire of Turizion||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“Welcome To Hell”|
|10.||The World of Sathan||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“Hail Satan”|
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Borderlands of Verus of Boogie of the region The Union of the Mojave Wasteland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Photrisia of the region Create an embassy with us withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Orf puppet of the region Free land proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us proposed constructing embassies.
- : Crown sudetenlands ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Together we rise of the region The Embassy 2 proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Newlandian-zouif empire of the region Newlandian Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Iltine of the region United Island States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Buer the demon ceased to exist.
Hell Regional Message Board
Well, I have only recently moved to Caer Sidi. Reading my latest dispatch, the OOC one might explain some of my thoughts on recent events in My NS career, although it was written before I moved. In general, Mzeusians are doing well. There were some bad omens from the Gods recently, but disaster has been averted.
What goes on inside the borders of Demonos?
Demonos has made hate crime a capital offense. Neo-nazis are often thumbscrewed then hung in a spectacle for the demon public. Although, I suspect public executions are getting rarer because of the deterrence. Who can say? We have the right to say whatever but we all know there are consequences to every word... being a hateful arse in Demonos is illegal these days, that can be said. And torments have been harsher since coming to Hell.