by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

10000 Islands RMB
10000 Islands was Commended by Security Council Resolution # 30

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Fabled Republic of Wischland (elected )

Founder: The United States of Grub

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 3rd Most Influential: 10th Most Nations: 20th+18
Most Valuable International Artwork: 598th Largest Black Market: 1,426th Most Cultured: 1,512th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,821st Most Inclusive: 1,884th Nicest Citizens: 1,930th Smartest Citizens: 1,988th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,128th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 2,182nd Most Scientifically Advanced: 2,303rd Healthiest Citizens: 2,369th Highest Poor Incomes: 2,388th Most Compassionate Citizens: 2,392nd Most Advanced Public Education: 2,398th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 2,417th Best Weather: 2,494th Largest Publishing Industry: 2,529th Most Secular: 2,531st
World Factbook Entry

A Shelter from the Storm!

Welcome to the 10000 Islands! We are a picturesque and friendly archipelago of islands renowned for our white-sand beaches and blue-green waves.

We are also home to TITO, our renowned defender army, and have over 3500 successful missions to date! We stand up for the innocent regions of this game. Join us in our mission.


Get Started: LinkForum | LinkDiscord | FAQ and RMB Rules | LinkConstitution | Banners | Join TITO

Explore: LinkRoleplay | LinkTaco Island | LinkShop and Economy | LinkWA Discussions | LinkEmbassy Requests | RMB Role Play


News and Events



  1. 33

    XKI Welcome Guide

    BulletinPolicy by XKI Dispatch Center . 856 reads.

  2. 18

    XKI Welcome Guide: RMB Rules & FAQ

    BulletinPolicy by XKI Dispatch Center . 691 reads.

  3. 20

    "Endorse Wischland" Banners!

    BulletinCampaign by Liberdon . 177 reads.

  4. 13

    Why endorse our World Assembly Delegate?

    MetaGameplay by Vivolkha . 95 reads.

  5. 9

    XKI Welcome Guide: the World Assembly

    BulletinPolicy by XKI Dispatch Center . 79 reads.

  6. 30

    Weekly Riddle

    BulletinNews by Krystalveil . 1,388 reads.

  7. 35

    Map of 10000 Islands

    MetaGameplay by Paffnia . 626 reads.

  8. 19

    NS 181-1: Respect Our Vote Act

    FactbookLegislation by Kuriko . 740 reads.

  9. 53

    New XKI Rift Banners

    BulletinNews by Grub . 3,111 reads.

▼ 6 More

Embassies: A Taco Archipelago, Texas, the Rejected Realms, the South Pacific, The Union of Democratic States, The East Pacific, Canada, Philosophy 115, Deutschland, ITALIA, Wintreath, Forest, Lazarus, Australia, Spiritus, Europe, and 29 others.The Hole To Hide In, New West Indies, The Western Isles, Arctic, Urbanites, Greater Dienstad, belgium, Middle Earth, The Order of the Grey Wardens, European Union, 00000 A World Power, Capitalist Paradise, Portugal, Philippines, South Pacific, Mordor, Renegade Islands Alliance, Wysteria, Valhalla, Warzone Sandbox, Independent Order, Founderless, Iran, Christmas, Thaecia, International Democratic Union, Refugia, The Labyrinth, and The League.

Tags: Commended, Defender, Democratic, Featured, Game Player, Gargantuan, LGBT, Map, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Social, and 2 others.Trading Cards, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

10000 Islands contains 1,146 nations, the 20th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in 10000 Islands

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, 10000 Islands is ranked 9,832nd in the world for Fattest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Black Dog of PhlebaciteIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“When in doubt execute, otherwise exterminate”
2.The Void of DustwindCorporate Police State Halliburton“You live, you suffer, you die”
3.The Dysfunctional Viper Pilots of The Colonial FleetCapitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State“All I got from Earth was this radioactive T-shirt”
4.The Republic of ChavanteCorporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches“A free nation is a country in increasing ascent.”
5.The Republic of WysrodAnarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society“The Wolf is inside us”
6.The Holy Apostolic Church of KlopstockCapitalizt Self-Congratulatory Merchant Bankers“Grasp the subject, the words will follow.”
7.The Republic of West PhlebaciteCapitalizt Self-Congratulatory Merchant Bankers“Beat it”
8.The Free Land of Lower PhlebaciteInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“cmon getaff”
9.The Oppressed Peoples of Next MealFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“living hand-to-mouth”
10.The Evil Petting Zoo of DeadcatistanFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“You're free to do what we tell you!”
1234. . .114115»

Regional Poll • Should cloning of animals be permitted? Why?

The Garden of Earthly Delights of Jabberwocky wrote:Not humans. They'll have their own poll.

Voting opened 2 days 18 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “School uniforms: yes or no? Why?”

Regional Happenings

More...

10000 Islands Regional Message Board

Mat She wrote:How has your country handled vaccinating their population against COVID? your IRL country, not NS

Good in some places, not so good in others. I actually got my first shot yesterday.

Silvedania wrote:Hi! Welcome to XKI! Please don't post multiple times in a row in the future. If you need to add anything, you can always edit your original post!

Will try

hello this is new motostoke what do we do here?

On The Raid:

On the Major Update of May 15, 2021, the newly founderless Nazi region Genua was raided. Earlier that day, the Moderators had puppetswept the founder of the region and left it vulnerable to invasion. They also destroyed several other major bastions of Nazism. Genua, which had managed to land on the radar of more Gameplay regions than the average Nazi region through their tendency to gloat about using major regions as jump points for random, occasional one-operation update tag raids, quickly became a uniting force for twenty-three militaries, many of whom would never work together under normal circumstances. The point nation for the operation, Mallorea and Riva, had 121 endorsements at the peak and 114 WA nations including the point made the jump to Genua, shattering the previous updater record in moderns time by nearly 20 endorsements.

May Genua as a trophy stand testament to the unity of NationStates against the plague of Nazism and fascism. All major regions will unite under the banner of anti-fascism, regardless of ideology, politics, or personal feelings.

Participants:

Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army
Europeian Republican Navy
Joint Systems Alliance (Mallorea and Riva)
Jomsvikings
Kingdom of Great Britain
Korean People’s Armed Forces
League's Defense Forces
Legio Pacifica
Lone Wolves United
North Pacific Army
South Pacific Special Forces
Ten Thousand Islands Treaty Organization
Thaempirial Army
The Autumnal Court
The Black Hawks
The Free Nations Region
The Land of Kings and Emperors
The MT Army
The Order of the Grey Wardens
The Red Fleet
The West Pacific Armed Forces
United Kingdom
Wintercrest Revolutionary Army
Credit is also given to others operating as mercenaries.

Read dispatch


*saw TITO as the participant*
Nice

Horacellum wrote:
On The Raid:

On the Major Update of May 15, 2021, the newly founderless Nazi region Genua was raided. Earlier that day, the Moderators had puppetswept the founder of the region and left it vulnerable to invasion. They also destroyed several other major bastions of Nazism. Genua, which had managed to land on the radar of more Gameplay regions than the average Nazi region through their tendency to gloat about using major regions as jump points for random, occasional one-operation update tag raids, quickly became a uniting force for twenty-three militaries, many of whom would never work together under normal circumstances. The point nation for the operation, Mallorea and Riva, had 121 endorsements at the peak and 114 WA nations including the point made the jump to Genua, shattering the previous updater record in moderns time by nearly 20 endorsements.

May Genua as a trophy stand testament to the unity of NationStates against the plague of Nazism and fascism. All major regions will unite under the banner of anti-fascism, regardless of ideology, politics, or personal feelings.

Participants:

Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army
Europeian Republican Navy
Joint Systems Alliance (Mallorea and Riva)
Jomsvikings
Kingdom of Great Britain
Korean People’s Armed Forces
League's Defense Forces
Legio Pacifica
Lone Wolves United
North Pacific Army
South Pacific Special Forces
Ten Thousand Islands Treaty Organization
Thaempirial Army
The Autumnal Court
The Black Hawks
The Free Nations Region
The Land of Kings and Emperors
The MT Army
The Order of the Grey Wardens
The Red Fleet
The West Pacific Armed Forces
United Kingdom
Wintercrest Revolutionary Army
Credit is also given to others operating as mercenaries.

Read dispatch


*saw TITO as the participant*
Nice

You know what would be even nicer? If you considered joining TITO yourself! ;)

You know what is also nice? Endorsing our Delegate Wischland as well as any islander with less than 20 endorsements. And even better if every nation gets your endorsement.

Thedairos wrote:You know what would be even nicer? If you considered joining TITO yourself! ;)

I would, but raiding looks really tiring and requires high dedication. Pardon, but I'll simply chill in ATA, already endorsing our Delegate and putting my votes at WA.

EDIT : What happened to Farkasfalka? This is my first time seeing a moderator cleared a whole region.

Horacellum wrote:I would, but raiding looks really tiring and requires high dedication. Pardon, but I'll simply chill in ATA, already endorsing our Delegate and putting my votes at WA.

EDIT : What happened to Farkasfalka? This is my first time seeing a moderator cleared a whole region.

TITO is mostly defending. Genua is one of the few times that TITO has raided.

Silvedania wrote:TITO is mostly defending. Genua is one of the few times that TITO has raided.

Well, I'd like to revise that R/D is the rather "hardcore" part of NS for me, aside from WA/SC proposal writings.

So how is everyone

Forum View

Advertisement