The Federal Republic of Emeseses is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 7.872 billion rakyat Emeseses enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oonia. The average income tax rate is 4.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Emeseses economy, worth a remarkable 2,842 trillion Kepengs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Gambling. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 361,104 Kepengs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, farmers in arid regions are puzzled with government directions to plant rice this year, and whole-wheat loaves can only be ordered on the dark web. Crime is totally unknown. Emeseses's national animal is the chicken, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is all religions.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, whole-wheat loaves can only be ordered on the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, farmers in arid regions are puzzled with government directions to plant rice this year.
- : Emeseses was endorsed by The Holy Empire Sol of ShyVini.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, public shaming is the bedrock of Emeseses society.
- : Emeseses was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Berlitria.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Lederland, Zavea, Crazy Firemen, Capitalist Paradise, Aggro, Sarotte, Raj7765, Rubian Empire, Vas Normandy, Collosuss, Masters86, Cecilly, Farrakhan, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Perfect Sublime Masters, Cyrtenes, The Pacific Caliphate, Maazalik, Republic of edward, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Aqueira, Panormia, Arinteriswith, MLGMADDENTRUMP2k16, Yoshiterra, OspasiA, Aeritania, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Centurionis, Casanas, Florin, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Aandruzognivia, ThePlace, Alcrestia Liakar, Magrinia, Tomoner, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Zerentopia, Razorback, CLovidia, Delight, Super Mega Awesome, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, and 41 others.Greater-Syria, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Ammadon, Edgedgie, Aianistan, Allwarts, The 3rd Reich Remnants, NewColo, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Charlie-Simba, Hyponichtmallieturam, Bauntu, Ulslur, Hoffania, Of Altonianic Islands, APKland, XW5RULEZ, Anarchisticstan, Parx, Ghojingles, Hachibukai Shou, Visionary Union, Rublex, VTML, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Minskiev, Aviace, Dyllypoly, Toerana, Illu-chi, Kwailia, Rax-Japeng, Tuulna, Lolcatistan, Xeole, Ataleshilbonia, Berlitria, and ShyVini.