|Leader||King Jalen II|
The Kingdom of Nottinghaven is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by King Jalen II with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.984 billion Nottinghavians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Nottinghavian economy, worth a remarkable 1,299 trillion Nottings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,755 Nottings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sex changes are routinely performed at Nottinghaven's hospitals, King Jalen II can't hear a thing when the unwashed masses throw rocks at the new state limousine, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, and candidates make campaign speeches at the funerals of former rivals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nottinghaven's national animal is the Notting Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nottinghaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Nottinghaven voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Nottinghaven endorsed The Allied States of Inaros OPA.
- : Nottinghaven was endorsed by The Allied States of Inaros OPA.
- : Nottinghaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Nottinghaven endorsed The Celestial Bureaucracy of The Star Enpire.
- : Nottinghaven was endorsed by The Celestial Bureaucracy of The Star Enpire.
- : Nottinghaven's influence in Refugia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Nottinghaven voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Nottinghaven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
Endorsements Received: 33 » Melenavenia, Sylh Alanor, Junitaki-cho, Chacapoya, Michelland, Tovenia, New Filippe, Narwhal, Elenaraghaenaris, Laisou, Araine, Floofybit, Nerdy Tangent, Cadenzana, Liphia, Pantala and Pyrrhia, Republic of Central Darfur, Cidaris, Typica, Tre Bia Land, Indimu, Sueloc, Imbault, Lower French Gregballs, Golden gateway, Kariforunia, Vystrania, Parapollacis, Koayo, Feu de Glace, Bapaving, The Star Enpire, and Inaros OPA.