|Leader||King Darius Banovic I|
The Kingdom of Old World Order is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Darius Banovic I with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.169 billion Croats of old world are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zagreb. The average income tax rate is 89.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Croatian economy, worth 276 trillion Kunas a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 127,476 Kunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, exports are stamped with "made by the invisible hand you commies", and prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Old World Order's national animal is the Croatian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Old World Order was endorsed by The Presidential Republic of Bohomo.
- : Old World Order was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Old World Order voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, exports are stamped with "made by the invisible hand you commies".
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : Old World Order was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, putting a mustache on a banknote is considered defacing a national monument.
- : Following new legislation in Old World Order, metal detectors have been banned after a bottle cap caused a riot at the beach.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Republic of Satherland, Quentenia, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Lord Sapre, Saint Domingo, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, Slavorussia, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, IllyrianAlbania, Leszno, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, The New Nordic Union, Prussian-Union, Parliamentary Laramidia, Evergreen Keys, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Outer Sparta, Alsted, An Clar, Elisabethshagen, Supcotia, Nardin, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Destyntine, Leranditale, North of Americas, Slavonia and Srijem, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, The Kingdom of Denmark, Wombelland, Jahass, Velosia, Dalmannia, Moravian-Silesian Kingdom, and 56 others.New Vorarlberg, Mons Graupius, Slovanov, Weltbeherrschung, Wiener-Neustadt, Romana Imperium de Italia, Rotenstein, Grodisze, New Touraine, Sienkahn, Monte Naranja, Carignanum, Serbia-Macebonia, Canovium, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Seims, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, NorthPortugal, The Oriental Empire, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Greater Albaina, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, Umeria, Mallesia, The New Mexican Confederation, Northwest Isles, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Dorenstad, Chioganah, Apabeossie, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, South St Maarten, Uzbek Khan, Germany Third Reich, Great Hanover, Eski, Valtrona, Christian Terra, Purgatio, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Othenhiem, Jebatga, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Bareu, Gliesetonia, En Hassik, and Bohomo.