The Federal Republic of Armbruster is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 654 million Armbrusterians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arminia. The average income tax rate is 47.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Armbrusterian economy, worth 46.6 trillion €s a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 71,214 €s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads, and a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Armbruster's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Armbruster endorsed The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Armbruster endorsed The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : Following new legislation in Armbruster, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Armbruster was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : Armbruster was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Following new legislation in Armbruster, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads.
- : Armbruster voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in Armbruster, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
- : Armbruster endorsed The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Following new legislation in Armbruster, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
Endorsements Received: 85 » The Seven Provinces, NorthPortugal, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Invernessia, Ausvelt, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, St Scarlett, Quentenia, Escalver, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Wombelland, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Jim the Baptist, Abject Ludicrosity, Seims, North of Americas, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Leiningerland, Bathera, GanymedEuropa, Mons Graupius, Shaor, Enway, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, Meropis, Gor Kebab, Apabeossie, Parliamentary Laramidia, South St Maarten, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, Bavira, Francitanie, Ostermarch, Prussian-Union, Bombastion, Ansington, Purgatio, Crestphalia, and 35 others.Leranditale, The New Mexican Confederation, Zarulia, Regnum Italiae, Ashckar, Savinecross, Estellan, Owlograd, Grodisze, Anskerdank, Someseni, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Nardin, Libertandonien, Continental Social Democrats, Greater Icelandia, Corsovica, Othenhiem, Jebatga, New Rocland, Falvaard, Historically accurate land of memes, Poland Dominium, Bareu, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, and Stromia.