WA Delegate (non-executive): The Democratic Republic of Havadar (elected )
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Havadar
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Hiyamashu, Lardyland, The Bar on the corner of every region, Right to Life, The Embassy, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Arconian Empire, Hollow Point, The Illuminati, South Pacific, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The NewsStand, Eladen, United We Stand, Avadam Inn, and 38 others.Brazzaville, Western Australia, Fiji, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Bus Stop, Homieland, Union of the Kind Ones, Australia, Union of Christian Nations, Winterfell, The Sands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, nasunia, Commonwealth of Liberty, Israel, Zentari, Christmas, International Debating Area, India, Libera Mundi, Mahakam, Heiliges Remisches Reich, Union of Democrats, The Independent Newspaper, Pravda, Union of Justice, Novus Lucidum, The Bunny Fire, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, The Universal Allegiance, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, MentosLand, Meat, Union of Liberal Nations, The Fallout Wasteland, Celestian Prosperity Sphere, Greater Middle East, and Mercenaries R Us.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in Universal Pact
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Universal Pact is ranked 4,971st in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Federal Empire of Erskiellander||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Einheit fŘhrt zum Sieg!”|
|2.||The Federal Republic States of Cansilica||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Omnia Enim Unum”|
|3.||The United Democratic Republic of Ivelboria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Zn'Útait, zn'est, Út zna blierai unis fourjamais!”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Havadar||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“The land of mountains, the land of sea.”|
|5.||The Federal Republic States of New Wolvers||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Unitum in Libera Terram”|
|6.||The Third Republic of Daunlaund||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Sapentia sit potentia”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Pace e Saggezza||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“La pace Ŕ una virt¨”|
|8.||The Imperial Republic of West Ankara||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Ankara now, Ankara Forever”|
|9.||The Community of UPBC news network||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Peace is a virtue”|
|10.||The Republic of The Pakistani Sub Continent||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“PSC for All!”|
- : Southern vistula ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Raebourg arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Third Republic of Daunlaund suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Jingoistic States of New Alassia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Dan y ddraig ceased to exist.
- : The Havadarian Province of Latuaras ceased to exist.
- : Tuik collection ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Havadar replaced The Federal Republic States of New Wolvers as WA Delegate.
- : The Third Republic of Daunlaund composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- : The United Kingdom of Leonardcienciala departed this region for Kingdom of Australia.
Universal Pact Regional Message Board
Pls endorse me for WA Delegate. The more endorsements I have, the more of a say we have in the World Assembly.
Thanks a lot already for doing it. Much appreciated!
With the trouble in Avadacha, the question of the missing Journalists has went unanswered. Now facing criticism from even his most ardent supports, E.M. Patrin has retreated into the Executive Manor's bunker and has refused all questions.
The Cansilican Congress has declared their intent to pull support of E.M. Patrin and demand the Executive prepare a national referendum to remove their Minister from his position. This comes after months of political instability and controversy throughout the nation, with the Egoist attacks and calls for the release of journalist going unanswered. Patrin has yet to respond to this move. The Republican Coalition Ticket has reported that they will not be nominating Patrin to a second term, if he is able to finish his term.
All hail Lorian Astier! Marshal of the Empire of Ankara!
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Executive Minister Patrin has refused the request from Congress for a new Election, claiming that the call is 'An attempted coup' and 'an act of desperation from failures'. Speaker Corauni has declared the tenure of Patrin is to be voided, and has requested the States hold Executive Elections despite Patrin's protests. Corauni has also demanded the release of journalists currently still in custody.
Another Egoist attack in Hoporginiankero has claimed the lives of 3, leaving over 70 injured. A homemade explosive was left underneath a park bench, where it exploded at 9 o'clock yesterday morning. Officials have claimed that had it went off just an hour later, the casualties would have been much higher. Local leaders have requested that people avoid large gatherings in an attempt to both curb the spread of the novel Berantoban Simian Influenza (NBSI) and protect citizens from the possibility of an attack.
As preparations for a new Executive Minster election begins across all states and territories, many still fear the possible spread of BSiF-20 and attacks by Egoist. This fears are being accounted for, with social distancing begin enforced and greater protections and defenses at larger polling places. E.M. Patrin has continued his disdane and scathing remarks to the election that he views as a 'coup'.