The Friendly Republic of Sensorland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Harper Huxley with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of prisons, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.99 billion Sensorians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Triumph. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Sensorian economy, worth a remarkable 2,007 trillion Emeralds a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 182,701 Emeralds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sensorland's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is free thought.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Sensorland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, being Harper Huxley has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Sensorland, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Sensorland.
Endorsements Received: 164 » Greynne, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Great Sheriffdom, Gryphonian Alliance, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Oronia, Lynier, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Fallgriffin, Meedvheyt, Common Good, Ferroia, Kisovec, Matism, Holmani, Archonina, Glorious Existence, Sindria, Mathematania, New Belia, Akshireuya, The Father-Land, Twisted Duality, Champaign, Triestine, Granducato Toscana, Marshalia, Mirchusko, Acropylae, Orcatortugs, Psikuta, Wyndward, The United Tribes of Bantai, Constantinopolisia, Condonohia, The Undivided, Nedtherland, The Free States of Gotham, Fourth European Reich, Dreamers for Hope, Liberillia, Atopias, Kittenlicious, DiscGolfLand, Isle Royale, Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Atheist States of Philippines, and 114 others.Einherfell, Leukogeras, Pandaland II, Carinthea, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Thyrall, Redenya, Moriari, Arvladma, Cro Magnon, Libterraria, Amanohara, San Mazer, Gilded Imperium, Q The Almighty, Svanland, The North American Assembly, Gree Velda, Southern Gamedermark, Robbinston, The Isle of Burgrass, Gracelantia, Sultanat of Turkistan, Dioswania, Theicor, Vlobbania, Kiensu, New Caterse, Zoran, Fuentana, Dilber, Wickedly evil people, IndyCar Racing, Kathlenia, New Edians, Ellcrys, Futuo, Fujai, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Carinakerathe, Irador, Inner Paniumati, Dao Ding, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, The Rega, Grand Republic of the Sun, Papercuts and Skittles, The Technocratic Ideas, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Aldesport, BIteland, Yaspica, Xicqy, Plarland Amex, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, Corbeil, Lodiberdade, The First Earth Empire, Archipool, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Smedlandia, Galaxy Meows, Mediobogdum, Weratt, Wild lands of Tribe, Recuecn, Arifiyyah, Socialist Australiana, JayDub, Sufys, Theath Len, Blue Amazon, Romlania, Winter Aura, Larxia, Meone, Krajakhstan, The United Republic of Westend, Vasilism, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, Sirulinuck, Professor thomas, Marina Nova, Nas Crustium, Kalla, The Anti-Social Socialists, Desmosthenes and Burke, El Facil, Cryland, Al-Amanah, Havenetidia, KenyaAA, Lothundy, Tazzie, Av Libertas Vindex, Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan, Magnolia Paradise, Muad-Dib, Blue Bubble, Omskin, Teralyon, Sermea, Aluminum Oxynitride, Pi Island, and Parasang.