|Leader||Protector General Markus Briand|
The Free State of Dalimbar is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Protector General Markus Briand with an iron fist, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 31.059 billion Dalimbari are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Andreisberg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.6%.
The all-consuming Dalimbari economy, worth a remarkable 2,618 trillion Dali's patiences a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Information Technology and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 84,300 Dali's patiences, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 354,697 per year while the poor average 13,001, a ratio of 27.3 to 1.
Citizens know not to ask what their country can do for them but what they can do as chained slaves for their country, a new apartment is worth a thousand betrayals, jail house rock has been replaced with jail house golden oldies, and hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dalimbar's national animal is the Libreagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dalimbar resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Dalimbar was endorsed by The Republic of The Vergville.
- : Dalimbar endorsed The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : Dalimbar endorsed The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
- : Dalimbar endorsed The Republic of Sirulinuck.
- : Dalimbar endorsed The Y Ddraig Goch Orllewinol of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Dalimbar was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : Dalimbar was endorsed by The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
- : Dalimbar was endorsed by The Republic of Sirulinuck.
- : Dalimbar was endorsed by The Y Ddraig Goch Orllewinol of Bhang Bhang Duc.