|Faith||Disc Golf in Nature|
The Smokin Green Land of DiscGolfLand is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tournament Director with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.515 billion DiscGolfLandians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Course. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient DiscGolfLandian economy, worth a remarkable 3,412 trillion Discs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 324,535 Discs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously", environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course, and the reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation. Crime is totally unknown. DiscGolfLand's national animal is the Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Disc Golf in Nature.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously".
- : DiscGolfLand endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : DiscGolfLand was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Raptorball fields.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, government bureaucrats devote many man-hours to trying to measure unquantifiables.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Tournament Director to meetings with foreign heads of state.
Endorsements Received: 141 » Sindria, Zogradia, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Common Good, Twisted Duality, Glorious Existence, The Free States of Gotham, Mathematania, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Kittenlicious, Acropylae, Greynne, Fujai, The Undivided, Ashkan, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Mirchusko, Nevafornia, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Psikuta, Ellcrys, The Father-Land, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Lynier, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Atheist States of Philippines, Granducato Toscana, Dilber, Pandaland II, Meedvheyt, East Peninsula, Arnic, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, Arvladma, The divisive isolationists, and 91 others.Cro Magnon, Fuentana, New Cerveza, Kalla, San Mazer, Holmani, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Saronistan, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, New Belia, Leukogeras, Zoran, The Technocratic Ideas, Nas Crustium, Bucals Kagotoaion, Anuubis, Archonina, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, The United Tribes of Bantai, Grand Republic of the Sun, Oronia, Triestine, Professor thomas, Dreamers for Hope, Gracelantia, Irador, San Diego Islands, Giovanniland, Organisation of North American Nations, Loegries, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, BIteland, Aldesport, Crazy Waters, Yaspica, Marshalia, Thessalian, Arostatzka, Willow Gate, Forcaforta, Archipool, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, The Greater Rizal, Rowdy, The United Republic of Westend, Muad-Dib, Ostrogothaland, Plarland Amex, Mackieron, Ingentis Novus, Atopias, Lodiberdade, The First Earth Empire, Champaign, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Paschalia, Theronia Ther, Corbynya, India and Bangladesh, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Weratt, Sirulinuck, Matism, Dowaesk, One Nation under Rob, Valentibus, Larxia, Meone, Marina Nova, The Anti-Social Socialists, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, Tazzie, Western Jefresia Narim, Havenetidia, Befiehl, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Studiorum, Aluminum Oxynitride, Keggland, and Rajtech.