|Faith||Disc Golf in Nature|
The Smokin Green Land of DiscGolfLand is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Tournament Director with a fair hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.054 billion DiscGolfLandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Course. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient DiscGolfLandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,735 trillion Discs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 302,145 Discs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, and bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination". Crime is totally unknown. DiscGolfLand's national animal is the Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Disc Golf in Nature.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination".
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : DiscGolfLand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : DiscGolfLand was endorsed by The Empire of Dank Content.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the nation has nearly as many history museums as DiscGolfLandians.
- : DiscGolfLand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
Endorsements Received: 152 » Sindria, Zogradia, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Common Good, Twisted Duality, Glorious Existence, Chestaan, The Free States of Gotham, Mathematania, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Numpties, Oometz, The United Republic of Westend, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Kittenlicious, Acropylae, Greynne, Fujai, The Undivided, Barcocoland, Ashkan, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Meist Isle, Mirchusko, Nevafornia, Gryphonian Alliance, WyEast, Condonohia, Pandaland III, Psikuta, Ellcrys, Shaqolandia, Win Mints, The Father-Land, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Grandi Fiori, Cryland, Lynier, Tannhauser Gate, Sensorland, and 102 others.Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Atheist States of Philippines, Recuecn, Pastern, Granducato Toscana, Bigstickistan, Jakubin, Dilber, Pandaland II, Mercia Regnum, Meedvheyt, Illista, East Peninsula, Fielure, United Adaikes, The Unified Missourtama States, Arnic, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, United States of Northern America, The Fourth Redoubt, Arvladma, The divisive isolationists, Quevilis, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Dankinsted, New Cerveza, Myr Tariniel, Kalla, Pi Island, San Mazer, Resurgence City, Kabayan, Pernacyvokya, Holmani, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, SBAHJlandia, Arracrania, Saronistan, Mediobogdum, Eskaton, IndyCar Racing, Scationtanland, New Belia, Leukogeras, Baxterra, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Zoran, Plankstein, United Auroran Republic, Artztokzsia, Reklim, Hiems, The Technocratic Ideas, Troodan, Nas Crustium, Schlesien-Galizien, Bucals Kagotoaion, Gastenburg, Anuubis, Saransh, Knight123, The Antarctic Empires, Ahssn, Archonina, Cumidava, Orandia, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, The United Tribes of Bantai, Fhaengshia, Grand Republic of the Sun, Sirulinuck, Oronia, Triestine, Professor Thomas, Coung Komands, Dreamers for Hope, Gracelantia, Irador, Santos-Dominius, Thevinia, Emark, San Diego Islands, Giovanniland, Organisation of North American Nations, Loegries, Samueliebox, Pepinooo, Pilonistan, Hamburg Neo, Bobki, KenyaAA, and Dank Content.