by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Winterfell RMB

WA Delegate: The Spiral Empire of Bycrest (elected )

Founder: Usom

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 456th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 872nd Largest Black Market: 1,084th+3
Highest Economic Output: 1,832nd Most Influential: 1,960th Most Cultured: 2,103rd
World Factbook Entry

<<<You're in Winterfell!>>>


New to the game? don't be shy, scroll all the way to the bottom and post something... anything!


Far too noisy in Winterfell? Head over to our café: Anteiku

~Join the WA~



Top AMVs
/Kumo's Anime(^_^) (¬_¬) (0_o) (>_<):

*AnimeUnity!*

-


In honor and memory of our long time delegate, The Queendom of Kumogawa.



  1. 12

    New To The Region?

    FactbookMiscellaneous by Usom . 1,125 reads.

  2. 9

    Winterfell Nobility

    FactbookMiscellaneous by Usom . 1,269 reads.

Embassies: The Rose Garden, Sunalaya, Forest, Esamir, Ancient Lands, The Empire of Tamriel, Neo Otaku Utopia, Imperium of the Wolf, Pony Lands, Avadam Inn, The Great Chili, Coalition of Sovereign Nations, Trade Federation, West Germany, The Illuminati, Saxony, and 66 others.Osakaland, Nintendo, Astyria, Hellenic Civilization, Emirates of Futurnia, United Federation of Planets, The Erviadus Galaxy, The Council of The Multiverse, Gay Equality, Pokemon World, Freedom and Justice Alliance, End 500, Atlas, Steam Islands, Emeraldise, Onett, The Great Jurisdiction of Arkaenov, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Confederacy of Allied States, Crystal Empire, Kylden, Nelborne Union, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Ivory Tower, Conservative League, POLATION, Novus Universale, The Western Isles, The Vast, The Dirt Alliance, Federation of Planets Headquarters, The Transgender Region, Haiku, Cyberius Confederation, The Embassy, Turkic Union, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, The Luxan Empire, Eientei Gensokyo, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Bar on the corner of every region, Melhorian Sea, Black Mesa Islands, The Fallout Wasteland, SECFanatics, Kingdoms of Abisa, The NewsStand, Game of Thrones, Ebenezer, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Christmas, Gypsy Lands, The Milky Way Galaxy, RHINIA, Union of the Kind Ones, Argo Navis, Golden Dragons, Kingdom Of Austria, The Great Universe, Lardyland, Field Egg Group, The Haven Of Calebia, Universal Pact, Westeros Total War, Changuu, and The Okchi Union.

Tags: Anime, Casual, Founderless, Magical, Map, Medium, Password, Role Player, Silly, Social, and Video Game.

Regional Power: Moderate

Winterfell contains 32 nations, the 456th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Winterfell

World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.

As a region, Winterfell is ranked 5,287th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Reformed Imperium of Free Empire of the Low IslesFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“All men serve in the light of the Emperor”
2.The Republic of Excited StateInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing. ”
3.The Red and Gold Protectorate of Cersei LannisterCorporate Police State Halliburton“When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.”
4.The Dead of Holy Dawetidish EmpireMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“dead”
5.The Anarcho-Totalist Memeocracy of The Supreme Magnificent High SwaglordFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY LMAO BOTTOM TEXT”
6.The Armed Republic of Loben The 2ndRight-wing Utopia Corrupt Thieving Uneducated Fascist Fundamentalists“Lmao we’re clowns”
7.The Sovereign Fleets of Chrome LegionLeft-wing Utopia Utopia“In Mente Dei Est”
8.The Spiral Empire of BycrestFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“When you've got a bad hand, raise until they blink.”
9.The Republic of LuminesaInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Have Patience With All Things, But First...Yourself.”
10.The Sultanate of MijerabastoInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Fac me cocleario vomere!”
1234»

Regional Happenings

More...

Winterfell Regional Message Board

Hello again, Swaglord here. I'm back to NS. How was Winterfell in my absence?

Xuloqoia wrote:Hello again, Swaglord here. I'm back to NS. How was Winterfell in my absence?

Nothing much happened in the region, but outside the region, my main nation was deleted.

worst part of resurrecting a nation? all the day recruitment tgs

Syrixces wrote:worst part of resurrecting a nation? all the day recruitment tgs

Hi Sy!

How's life?

Syrixces wrote:worst part of resurrecting a nation? all the day recruitment tgs

SYRIXCES! HALLO! *Hugs.*

It was a fun experience being the only sober person at both parties I attended (I tried to attend a third party, but the folks in that frat were a bunch of douchebags). I didn't pick up any girls (although plenty flirted with me) because I didn't want to risk any of them being intoxicated. So I politely declined their advances and kept to myself. As to the music, some of it was decent, but most was awful (I didn't say it out loud, though). I also broke my cane in a dance routine gone horribly wrong. I bought it at the Ren Faire earlier today. It's a nice cane; antique ivory and all. The gem is sadly cheap, but the ivory is priceless (the supply is limited due to poaching bans; the ivory in the cane is “grandfather clause” ivory as I like to say). And that's the bit that broke. A small piece chipped off. Don’t worry, though. I fixed the cane for the most part. So how has everyone else's days been?

Xuloqoia wrote:It was a fun experience being the only sober person at both parties I attended (I tried to attend a third party, but the folks in that frat were a bunch of douchebags). I didn't pick up any girls (although plenty flirted with me) because I didn't want to risk any of them being intoxicated. So I politely declined their advances and kept to myself. As to the music, some of it was decent, but most was awful (I didn't say it out loud, though). I also broke my cane in a dance routine gone horribly wrong. I bought it at the Ren Faire earlier today. It's a nice cane; antique ivory and all. The gem is sadly cheap, but the ivory is priceless (the supply is limited due to poaching bans; the ivory in the cane is “grandfather clause” ivory as I like to say). And that's the bit that broke. A small piece chipped off. Don’t worry, though. I fixed the cane for the most part. So how has everyone else's days been?

And uhhhhhhh that’s why I avoid large parties. Most of the people there are not interested in you, so you spend your time by the food stuffing your face (or at least that’s what I do). I worked, things went fine most of the day. Counting down the days til I get paid.

Luminesa wrote:And uhhhhhhh that’s why I avoid large parties. Most of the people there are not interested in you, so you spend your time by the food stuffing your face (or at least that’s what I do). I worked, things went fine most of the day. Counting down the days til I get paid.

I mean, in my case people were definitely interested in me (I tend to be the "life" of parties I attend) but I discovered that trying to have meaningful social interaction with drunken folks is an exercise in futility. All in all, a rather underwhelming experience, to be quite honest, albeit one that raised my popularity on campus. Did you get thee job at the daycare (I think that's what it was)?

Hooray to the anniversary of my Discord server!

Xuloqoia wrote:I mean, in my case people were definitely interested in me (I tend to be the "life" of parties I attend) but I discovered that trying to have meaningful social interaction with drunken folks is an exercise in futility. All in all, a rather underwhelming experience, to be quite honest, albeit one that raised my popularity on campus. Did you get thee job at the daycare (I think that's what it was)?

Yush! I did! Been at it for 3 months now!

Forum View

Advertisement