|Animal||green eye dragon|
The Democratic Republic of Shenny is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 5.2 billion Shennyians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yneg. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Shennyian economy, worth a remarkable 1,201 trillion shennyzes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 231,033 shennyzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shenny's national animal is the green eye dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shenny was endorsed by The Federal Kingdom of Nardin.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in Shenny, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, Saint Domingo, Invernessia, Ausvelt, Republic of Satherland, Walfo, Trixeland, Thracia Republic, Imperium Anglorum, Shaor, The Champions League, Outer Sparta, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Abject Ludicrosity, The New Mexican Confederation, Dark Matter, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, Chioganah, Destyntine, Leranditale, Rivierenland, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The New Nordic Union, Kyrica, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Regnum Italiae, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Brakanistan, GanymedEuropa, Lucanorum, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Savinecross, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, Nuevo Europa, and 7 others.Zulrich, Emynia, En Hassik, Apabeossie, Maalat, Sloburg, and Nardin.