The Federal Republic of The Rega is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.299 billion Regans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 41.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Regan economy, worth 404 trillion francs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 94,087 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days', and the state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime. Crime is totally unknown. The Rega's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tolerance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Rega was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in The Rega, the state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime.
- : The Rega endorsed The Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : The Rega voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : The Rega voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : The Rega was endorsed by The Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Following new legislation in The Rega, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days'.
- : The Rega endorsed The Kingdom of Basmata.
- : The Rega was endorsed by The Kingdom of Basmata.
- : Following new legislation in The Rega, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Crazy Waters, Papercuts and Skittles, Leukogeras, Pandaland II, Fujai, Ellcrys, Dilber, Wyndward, Greynne, Akshireuya, Wickedly evil people, New Belia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Liberillia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, San Mazer, Kiensu, Einherfell, The Undivided, IndyCar Racing, Saronistan, Zoran, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, Q The Almighty, Loegries, Marshalia, Mediobogdum, Gryphonian Alliance, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Inner Paniumati, The United Tribes of Bantai, Willow Gate, Giovanniland, Kisovec, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Kittenlicious, San Diego Islands, Orson Welles, Shaktirajya, BIteland, Arvladma, Aldesport, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Bhang Bhang Duc, and 26 others.Zuriath, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Iglot, Dowaesk, Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Weratt, Sirulinuck, Podium, Sensorland, The Anti-Social Socialists, Sindria, Westwind, Mirchusko, Ferroia, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Basmata, and Aluminum Oxynitride.