WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federation of Mikaclysm (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Hippiedom, Philosophy 115, the Rejected Realms, Forest, Gay, Trav khar, Antifa, Hell, The MT Army, In The Flesh, One big Island, The Hill, Futaba Aoi, Weed, France, Eastern Roman Empire, and 59 others.Communist International, United Federation of Planets, The Communist Party of NationStates, Suomi, Orias, The Hippiedom, North Korea, Zombieland, United Socialist Republics, Du Maurier, The Atheist Empire, Eastern European, Australia, the democratic socialist union, Atlantis, Buddhism, The Rose Garden, Krillin, Devon, Future Earth, The Bar on the corner of every region, A Liberal Haven, Bear Country, Avadam Inn, Red Army Headquarters, San Francisco, The Antichrist Trump, The West Republic, International Debating Area, Zen Buddhism, The Popptart Empire, South Pacific, Especia and Meridon, The Embassy, Dauiland, Regionless, The Bunny Fire, The Federation of Anarchist Communes, Underworld, New York, Where the Wild Things Are, The Bear Country, The Iceberg Lounge, Democratic Socialist Alliance, The Great Universe, Los Angeles, Gypsy Lands, Misanthropic Bloc, Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics, The Illuminati, Taoism, Citadel of Ricks, Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective, LGBT University, Hippies, Anarchy, United States of Femdom, Art, and Save Our Planet.
The embassy with South Pacific is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Hippy Haven
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Hippy Haven is ranked 15,401st in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Wandering One of Warm Ice||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“All my life, my heart has sought a thing I cannot name.”|
|2.||The Immensely Slavic Nation of Icey GreenLand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Stay Cheeki Breeki”|
|3.||The Mother Trucker of San Cannabis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Eyes and ears open, black stacks smokin' since 2003”|
|4.||The Community of Lucifers Cats||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“HAIL SATAN!”|
|5.||The Mind Altering Trip of The Acid Tests||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Can You Pass The Acid Test?”|
|6.||The Cosmopolis of Everyton||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“There can be only one”|
|7.||The Casual State of Makiland||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Deye mon gen mon”|
|8.||The Lovely Love Republic of Love Curry||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“What have you got to lose?”|
|9.||The Socialist Pessimists of Hellawi||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“A little Aardvark never hurt anyone”|
|10.||The Emirate of Happy Eggs||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
- : The Gujarati Motel Owners of Vegetarian States of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Arrowpolo of the region Yinzeria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Revolutionary Republic of Dashworie Aedorse of the region South Pacific ordered the closure of its embassy in Hippy Haven.
- : The Queendom of Faith and Beauty arrived from Osiris.
- : The Deliriously Free Land of Schechina arrived from Balder.
- : The Beary Happy Republic of Happy Bears arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Faith Fields arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Emirate of Happy Eggs arrived from Balder.
- : The Lovely Love Republic of Love Curry arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Thai Curry arrived from Osiris.
Hippy Haven Regional Message Board
Just a solo navigator wandering around NS.
The Region of Save Our Planet welcomes the new embassy with Hippy Haven!
It is an honor to establish diplomatic relations with you.
Your nations are always welcome to post on our RMB concerning any issues that affect our Earth.
Please let any of your fellow regions with the Eco-Friendly Tag know about us.
Thanks for letting me visit.
Time to wander on.
Leaves a gift basket of Mushrooms behind.
Hi all! Forest will soon be celebrating its 15th anniversary since its original founding. One of the ways we will be celebrating is by hosting a flag design contest. Any nation from an embassy region with Forest is welcome to enter. See below for details and best of luck!
12 July 2020
Greetings, citizens of Forest, and of our allied regions!
In just a few weeks, Forest will be celebrating its 15th birthday. It was in the first week of August 2005 when our original founder Devdan first established a place for us all amongst the trees. Devdan predates any of our current members, and vanished completely by the end of 2005, but early 2006 saw Errinundera and several other Forest luminaries already present here in the grounds we now call home. Errin would go on to become the regionís first WA delegate, and it wasnít long until Ransium arrived on the scene. After struggling with identity and defense, common problems for any small founderless region, a re-founding was conducted with Errin as our new Founder, and Ransium soon became our WA delegate Ė a position continued to this day.
In the time since its founding, a length of time that is truly remarkable by the standards of an internet game or community, Forest has grown from a small region of a couple dozen nations to a widely-recognized and commended region of several hundred players, with a distinctive personality and a respected voice at the table of the gaming community. We are going strong, and together we can make the celebration of this, our Crystal Jubilee, a warming, welcoming, and informative occasion for our citizens and allies.
While the majority of the jubilee commemoration is being developed and will be unveiled as we reach the appropriate time, the first of our Crystal Jubilee events is here Ė in fact, it is starting today!
Forestís Crystal Jubilee Flag Contest
To commemorate Forestís 15th anniversary, we will fly a special jubilee flag on our homepage for the duration of the celebration. In accordance with our tradition, this flag will be designed via a contest, with the winner voted upon by you, our citizens!
1) The contest shall run for approximately two weeks, from the time of this announcement until 11:59pm Pacific Time on Sunday, July 26 (0659 GMT, July 27)
2) Submissions may be made either by A) posting in the relevant thread in our offsite forums (https://forest.freeflarum.com/d/184-forests-crystal-jubilee-flag-contest, or B) via direct telegram to me, Verdant Haven, and I will post them on your behalf.
3) A vote will be held following to determine winner shortly after the completion of the submission period. Should a design receive a majority of the votes in the first round, it shall be declared the winner. If no flag receives a majority in the first round, a run-off shall be held between the two submissions receiving the most votes.
4) The proportions of the submitted design must be a 3:2 ratio, width to height. Contestants should be aware that the final display image will be no larger than 300x200, and voting will be based off an image no greater than that size.
5) The design contest is open to all residents of Forest and of our Embassy regions
6) Voting will be open to all Native Residents of Forest (those who reside here and have more influence here than in any other region).
7) All designs are subject to approval by the Crystal Jubilee committee prior to inclusion in the vote. Please refrain from anything that might be considered inappropriate or offensive.
I look forward to seeing the designs!