WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Out Of Left Field
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Out Of Left Field is ranked 6,602nd in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Garnet and Gold Monarchy of Jaboo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Go big!”|
|2.||The Endless Excitement of Bongo the Adorable||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Stay cute!”|
|3.||The Classic Sound of Wilhelm Scream||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“The scream you never knew you heard!”|
|4.||The Seywat of Sezyu||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“How do you figure?”|
|5.||The Fearless Republic of Faaquizaan||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“Don't faaq with Faaquizaan!”|
|6.||The Aquatic States of Jeanlandic Republic||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise Normal||“By The People For The People”|
|7.||The Squeaky Realm of Zee-Klaw||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“Zee-Klaw will choose!”|
|8.||The Dictatorship of Xynaxia||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“We will flourish.”|
|9.||The Hummuna Hummuna of Ufhummus||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“We Will Endure”|
|10.||The Dominion of Naanotu||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Blessings Upon Us All”|
- : Embassy established between Save Our Planet and Out Of Left Field.
- : The Free Land of William Beebe of the region Save Our Planet agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Garnet and Gold Monarchy of Jaboo proposed constructing embassies with Save Our Planet.
- : Embassy established between Seven To Many and Out Of Left Field.
- : The United Kingdom of Kytonic Plains of the region Seven To Many agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Seywat of Sezyu proposed constructing embassies with Seven To Many.
- : The Kingdom of Xavrax arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Common Cause of Face This Together departed this region for Seven To Many.
- : The Seywat of Sezyu proposed constructing embassies with Loamhedge.
- : The Dominion of Naanotu arrived from The South Pacific.
Out Of Left Field Regional Message Board