|Leader||the Prime Minister|
The Socialist Commonwealth of Kelssek is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Prime Minister with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 35.187 billion Kelsseks hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neorvins. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The powerhouse Kelssekian economy, worth a remarkable 4,372 trillion thalers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 124,250 thalers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Prime Minister can often be seen hanging around playgrounds chatting with the kids, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, it is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food', and lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kelssek's national animal is the polar bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kelssek voted for The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls in Round 3 of the election.
- : Kelssek voted for The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls in Round 2 of the election.
- : Kelssek was endorsed by The Yellow and Purple Easter Egg of Oofery.
- : Kelssek voted for The United Federation of Eura in Round 1 of the election.
- : Kelssek was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, it is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food'.
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, The Prime Minister can often be seen hanging around playgrounds chatting with the kids.
- : Following new legislation in Kelssek, schoolchildren are taught to boo and hiss at The Prime Minister's name.
Endorsements Received: 61 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Elejamie, Roissyland, New Leganes, Survivoristan, Trimmania, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Squid Ruinosa, Axdel, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Sansangra, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, Gorbastan, Wiranath, Neruch, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Stanisiti, La xinga, Encurage, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Emberwood Coast, Wallenburg, Matdor, Marrabuk, Just Vale 2, Rhealaliit, Stellar Colonies, Amjedia, Modra, Evrigenis, Volkarai, and 11 others.Montagne Blanc de Saint George, Tawuse, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Great Algerstonia, Rage Mage, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kevduxia, Rainbow Vests, and Oofery.